“Come on. You can't do that here, ” he whines.

“Fine. I will not. Okay, let's start, ” I told him, looking at the scripts in my hands.

Whitney walked inside the theatre and scanned her eyes around the place. Her eyes landed on me and her stare hardened.

Every step she took revolved around her in anger. She walked on stage but luckily before she got to me Mrs Phillips walked out and stood in front of her.

“And why are you here, Whitney? If you want to make excuses to come back in the play, your spot has been taken and you shouldn't be here. Leave before I give you another detention.” Mrs Phillips scolds.

“But-”

“Leave, ” She warns.

Whitney took a long glance at me before she looked back at Mrs Phillips then stormed out the theatre.

“Why do I feel like a dead person when I did nothing wrong, ” I told Clive.

“It's Brendan's fault. He's the one that posted on the gram telling people that you had sex with him. That was low of that...” he lowered his voice,“...fuck-face.”

“You're right, ” I told him, then laughed after.

“Time is up. Get in your places and let's start, ” Mrs Phillips told us as she walked off set.

We all jumped in our places for the musical. Here I go.

-*-

Narrator: She entered the ballroom and the prince laid eyes on her beauty.

The theatre door slowly opened to reveal Brendan. He closed it slowly and sat in the audience section, looking at me then smiling. For some reason, I found it quite intimidating.

Clive walked over to me since he was my prince charming in the musical, “Can I have this dance with you?”

“Oh yes, your highness.”

“Cut, ” Mrs Phillips cuts the play and rubbed her temples in frustration, “I am not feeling it.”

“Um...Mrs Phillips. I can help you with that, ” Brendan stood from his chair from the audience section.

She turned to look in his direction, “Okay. I didn't know when you came in. What are you planning?”

“Well, I think musicals are a little bit too...old. I'd advise you do the story instead. But you'll have to change the scripts and get new posters for this one. I'd like to help, ” Brendan told her and she nodded.

“He is right. We should do the story instead. Okay. I'll gather the other scripts, ” Mrs Phillips said and the others groaned, “Come on guys. I know you don't want to start practising new scripts but he got a point. Meet me every day after school for practice. I'll go get the scripts, ” she disappeared out the theatre.

God, I was suffocating in this dress. Brendan sat down and looked up from his eyelashes at me, always giving me that cheesy smirk.

Clive looked at him then looked at me.

He broke our stares, “That means we have to start all over from scratch.”

“I think he got a point. Musicals are a little bit too old. This requires sleepless nights. I can't wait until it is over, ” I plopped down on the nearest seat I could find on set. A few other girls gathered around Brendan and giggled at his jokes.

Some kept bickering, hating on me. If they only knew the truth.

“You look gorgeous in this dress, ” Clive compliments.