Chapter 1: Returning Home

Start from the beginning

"Fine..." Neptune grumped, getting up and walking out to prepare for her guests.

Neptune hummed along as she began gathering food for soon-arriving guests. We should probably describe what she looks like. She is a short, petite girl with short, light purple hair and purple eyes. In her hair, she has two hairpins in the shape of a game controller's D-pad, one on each side of her head, and a white choker around her neck. She has a white and purple parka-hoodie with plug-shaped hoodie strings, and the Planeptune N on the zipper, as well as white and blue striped thigh-high socks and purple and blue shoes.

Nepgear started to clear some space in the main room. As the sister to Purple Heart, she is a CPU Candidate, the next generation CPUs, and potential successors. Despite being the younger of the two sisters, she is taller than Neptune (and also acts more mature). She is very similar to Neptune in looks and style, though her hair is long and she has only one D-pad hairclip (still has her own similar choker, though). She wears a white and purple sailor-style dress with a yellow ribbon held together by a band with the same Planeptune N, and white and pink striped thigh-high socks with medium-sized boots matching her dress's style.

As Neptune came in with the food (including lots of pudding, her favorite food), their Oracle (the goddess's right-hand) Histoire entered. "I hope everything is going as planned?"

"Everything is going awesome, so far!" Neptune exclaimed.

"And I hope you've completed your work beforehand?"

"She was breaking the fourth wall with a microphone," Nepgear explained.

Neptune groaned. "Do you really have to be such a tattletale, Nepgear? Jeez."

Histoire is a tome, which recorded the history of Gamindustri. She was essentially a tiny, fairy-like girl sitting on a book, the very tome she was. She had blond hair styled into two pigtails, with a purple and white headdress and a white hat with the Planeptune N on it. She wears a purple open-sleeve dress line in gold-designs, and with a white folded-down collar and teal tie. She also has white thigh-high socks and white shoes with green circles on them.

"Neptune, you know that as a goddess-" Histoire started.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. She has duties to her people and stuff. But everything is fine. And I just wanna play," Neptune interjected.

"No, everything is not fine! You have to keep your Shares up, or you will lose your powers!"

"Awe, come on, don't be such a party pooper!"

"Neptun-"

"You're not my mother, Histoire!" Neptune interrupted, right as the doorbell rang.

"Oh, they're here!" Nepgear announced, as she went to answer the door. "Hello! Goodness, you're early!"

In the elevator leading to the goddess's home were three people (well two people and a ...fish person.) The first was Neptune, or rather, an older Neptune from another dimension. With her was Uzume (a.k.a. Orange Heart), one of the previous goddesses of Planeptune, and her partner Umio.

"Hey there, Nepgear!" The second Neptune greeted. Usually referred to as "Big Nep", she was not a goddess like her counterpart. Though, she was grown-up, and pretty well-developed. She, of course, looked like an adult version of the smaller Neptune, though her hair is much longer, and she wore more black instead of white. Her two D-pad clips and choker were black, her parka, while very similar to smaller Nep's, was black and purple. She didn't have thigh-high socks, and she wore black and purple shoes. She also had a gun-holster on her left thigh.

"Big Nep! It's so good to see you again!" Small Nep greeted in return.

"Sup' Nepsy! Sup' Gearsy!" Uzume jumped in. She has red hair with pigtails tied at the bottom by knots, and red-orange eyes. In her hair were two black clasps. She wore an opened white jacket over a small, black, tube top, and with an orange and white tie with a swirl symbol on it. With that, she had pleated shorts with thin black suspenders, and it was opened showing her orange underwear (though her tie covered it). And a pair of fingerless gloves, over black and orange sleeves, and matching socks below black leg warmers and black shoes. "What's happenin'?"