Chapter 9: Meeting at Long Last

This story arc starts with "Chapter 6: Bravery".

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

"Oh... you misunderstand... I don't take no for an answer," Iris Heart stated.

Trick glared at the goddess. "I am so tired of you goddesses... Just leave me be with my cutie pies!"

"And we're not cute enough for you?" Iris Heart countered.

"Yeah, look at my bouncy-bouncies!" the blonde goddess behind her, Yellow Heart, said.

Little Nepgear, who had peaked from behind her big sister, looked at Yellow Heart after hearing her mention "bouncy-bouncies", and when she saw them, she was like, "those are big pillows..."

"Yeah, yeah they are..." Neptune replied, though those weren't the things she was concerned about at the moment.

Trick just huffed in disgust. "Those things? They'll just sag someday."

Iris Heart raised an eyebrow, before readying her sword. "Then I'll just have to teach you to enjoy them for what they are now."

Trick finally had enough. He wound back, and yelling "licky, licky, licky!" shot his tongue out at Iris Heart.

However, the goddess responded in kind by whipping her sword out, literally. The weapon was revealed to be a whip-sword as its jagged segments split apart, connected together by a thin cable. Iris Heart used her blade to lash out at Trick's tongue, cut a deep gash along the side of it as she forced it to her side, which of course, caused Trick to cry out in immense pain.

Nepgear immediately hid back behind Neptune as this happened, and the big sister couldn't blame her. It was rather hard to watch.

"Peashy, if you don't mind," Iris Heart cooed.

"Yay! Guard Strike!" the yellow goddess cheered as she quickly flew up, and punched Trick square in the belly, knocking him back. He even exploded on impact (just not latterly. There was an explosion, but he was still standing).

"...I think these gals have got it," Neptune sheepishly said. She picked up her little sister, who was still trying to hide herself from the view of Iris Heart, and the older sister began to make way to the unconscious Uzume.

Iris Heart was preparing for another attack when she noticed to the side, Neptune was running away from the fight... but something was off about her. And in her arms, was that...?

She didn't have much time to think about it as Trick rushed towards her, and unleashed a gas breath attack on her. The goddess flew above the attack, and announced "Fighting Viper!", delivering a double slash in a V formation. Once she flipped back from him, the energy from the attack burst.

"My turn! Valkyrie Claw!" Yellow Heart dashed in and unleashed a series of slashes with her claws, before flying up and delivering a final powerful swipe.

"Grk!" Trick sounded.

Neptune reached her redheaded friend, and pulled out a Nep Bull VII she had made, and tried to get her to drink it. A lot of it dripped around her face, but enough got in for the drink's magic to do its work.

Uzume began to cough and open her eyes. "Nepsy..." she said in her girly voice.

"Hey, you feeling alright? You got quite the knock on the head," Neptune said.

"You were really pretty!" Nepgear told the renewed goddess.

"Oh, uh, thanks," Uzume replied.

"Um, you do realize... that you're not-" Neptune started, and Uzume then interrupted as she finally noticed what was going on.