~

SCORPIUS couldn't believe his luck. Rose was straddling him, moonlight from the Gryffindor tower's caged windows painting stripes along her bare shoulders as she unzipped the back of the dress to expose herself.

His hands replaced the her shaking fingers as he continued to pull the zipper down. Rose's peach manicured nails slipped under his suit jacket, squeezing his shoulders tight before pushing them over his shoulders. 

"Teach me," her hands cradled his face to lay a sweet kiss on his lips. 

"Rosie," he groaned, dropping his head to capture her rosy bud between his teeth. 

Her quiet cry as her back arched and hands tightened in his hair only had him shrug off his suit jacket even faster so that his arms could glide down her back to setting on her hips. 

"Kiss me." she huffed breathlessly.

His heart seized. Rose Granger-Weasley was the definition of perfection. He ignored her wish and tugged her dress and strapless bra even lower to reveal more of her soft breasts. 

"A student giving orders to the instructor? Horrible classroom etiquette, love." Scorpius scolded playfully, biting gently on her nipple.

She yanked on his hair to pull him back. "Kiss me!"

He growled low and clutched her waist, lifting her off him and up into his arms in one fell swoop. He quite enjoyed the way her cheeks tinged red as he kicked her parted door open and dropped her onto the gold sheets. 

Scorpius took his time unbuttoning his mint shirt. 

"Godric," she whimpered, eyes glassy and unfocused as they traveled down his body.

"We're definitely going to be late." he insisted, undoing his cuffs. "And McGonagall is going to have my head for using the time-turner inappropriately."

He grabbed her ankle, sliding her to the edge of the bed, which caused her dress to bunch at her waist.

Rose's eyes went wide when he dropped to his knees. "But I'm being honest,  McGonagall having my head on platter for giving you head a great way to go."

"Wait- what! That lesson is absolutely not on the agenda today." Rose thighs clenched but it was hard to close her legs with Scorpius' ridiculously broad shoulders between them.

All protests left her mind when his tongue dipped into her. In fact, she had thoughts of nothing but the Slytherin incubus lapping at the apex of her thighs; even after she had a quivering orgasm that Scorpius continued to chase by holding her hips down; even after he had kissed his way up her body until he'd reached her throat; even after he'd sunk his teeth into the side of her neck; and even after he'd used the time turner to take them to the Yule Ball. 

He'd spun her around on the dance floor before pulling her in. "Here's your kiss, princess."

Scorpius had snuck in another bite through the kiss. 

Rose shook her head, legs wobbly at that reminder of what his delicious mouth was capable of. 

"I hoped you like the demonstration today." he smirked. "I'm grading your performance on reciprocation this weekend."

She hid her blush by burying her face into the crook of his shoulder 

Despite her obvious discomfort at talking about their sex life while their housemates where twirling dance partners just centimeters away from them, he continued on:

"I am warning you in advance, there's going to be team project next week. Testing our chemistry together." his voice lowered. "It involves injecting venom."

She made sure to step on his shoe for that one. "I felt like you were injecting venom with all your bites today." 

Scorpius pulled back to smile at her, reaching to skim his thumb across her bottom lip. "What can I say? Infecting you with a romantic affliction towards me is a dream come true. I think you'd feel the same way if you pricked me with some of your thorns, Rosie." 

She reached up to bite playfully the shell of his ear before whispering: "Let's hope I don't prick your prick with my thorns this weekend."

He laughed at that. Not those soft chuckles. A loud laugh that drew the attention of nearby housemates.  And she found herself falling in love with him even more for it. 

"I love you." she said confidently as they slowed to a stop.

Scorpius leaned down to bump foreheads with her. "I'll always love you."

~

ALBUS was at a loss for words. Diana Thomas was in the vacant Slytherin dungeons somehow, standing in front of him in a glittering silver cowl gown.

"So what I'm saying is, I'm in l-love with you. And I want to be with you. If-If you'll have me, that is."

Diana Thomas. Stuttering. In front of him. In a sparkly gown. 

"And I'm hoping that you'll like me too. I know we aren't close, but I-"

He loosened the bow tie at his throat. "Close? Diana, please. We haven't been close at all. I only have two classes with you."

"I-I know. We're lab partners though. And I thought that you felt the connection we had-"

"I don't." he said firmly, dragging a hand down his face. "At all. I've never seen you that way."

She flinched at that. "Oh."

Albus loathed how she looked at him. Like he was a big disappointment. Like he crushed her dreams of them being together.

But that was just how he, Lily, and James worked. When your father is Harry bloody Potter, it's hard to tell who was into you for who you are versus who you were related too. 

"I'm sorry, Diana. I just don't see you that way." he paused, noticing the small details about his lab partner for the first time in a long time.

How her hair, which held little pieces of jewelry woven intricately in such a way that she looked like an ancient goddess, slid over her shoulder as she looked down in defeat. How her eyelashes were definitely longer than when he'd studied her as she filled out her answer sheet. How her usually confident eyes were a sharp shade of steel, but now they were a frosted metal when her back straightened and she faced him head on.

He always did that. Memorize these details of the witches who confessed to him. Memorize their emotions during rejection to see if they were a threat to him or his family. After that incident with James' third confession during fifth year, the Potter siblings took extra precautions to ensure each other's safety.

"O-Okay." was all she said. 

She turned around and walked out of the Slytherin common room, her head held up high, back of her dress dipped low. 

"Who was that?" Maryse frowned as she entered the common room just as Diana exited. "I'm a thousand percent sure that Scorpius did not lift the ban against other Houses entering the common room."

He ripped his bowtie off and stalked back into his room as Maryse muttered about needing a new date. "Just a lab partner."

"Lab partner? You two have classes together?" 

"Arithmancy & Alchemy."

-

fin.