DIFFINDO

What you holdin' on, holdin' on for?If you wanna leave, just leaveWhy you wanna bite your tongue for?The silence is killing me

If you wanna leave, just leave
Why you wanna bite your tongue for?
The silence is killing me

~

ROSE SLIPPED INTO THE DORM, her hands shaking as she whispered the password to her room. She collapsed on the bed, her mind running a thousand kilometers a minute. Even throughout lunch with the Slytherins, Scorpius absent as usual, all she could think about was the scent.

White chocolate peppermint tea?

Yes, it was her favorite tea so it would make sense that she'd be obsessed with it. The only issue was that Scorpius was drinking white chocolate peppermint tea this morning- and he was the one who introduced Albus to it, who then introduced Rose to it.

She prayed it didn't mean what the textbooks said. Her? In love with Scorpius?

No. No. She absolutely loathed him...right?

And then there was the suspicious act of Thea's wand slipping back into her robes.

Rose decided to come up with a pro/con list after changing into red pajama shorts and a white loose shirt. Pulling up parchment and quill, she sat by on the corner of her bed and thought back to all her memories of Scorpius.

PROS

- Platinum blond hair is cute

- Dreamy cloud eyes

- Really fit

- Great quidditch player

- Gets along with Albus

CONS

- Slytherin

- Ditched me in fifth year

- Player

- Crude

She paused mid way, addressing the list. This was bad- the list of pros were longer than cons. By one, but still.

With a frustrated snarl that rivaled a lion's, she crumpled up the list and stomped outside her room to throw the list away only to bump right into Scorpius.

He was stripped of his robes but still had his white button up on. His fist was poised shoulder height, possibly ready to knock on her door.

Rose saw something in his eyes- the pale clouds darkening to storms.

"Move Malfoy," she snapped, brushing past the opening to slam her shoulder against him.

She threw the parchment into the rubbish bin.

"Rose," he said tightly, "what are you wearing?"

And the slight judgemental undertone had her snap at him. "Oh what now, Malfoy? Going to tell me how to dress? It's bad enough I already have to live with you for the rest of the quidditch season."