!!!

Right, I'm struggling to get through the next chapter so I might as well give you rat bastards a (NOT CANNON) extra . This was also part of writing practice for r o m a n c e cus it's definitely my weakest point. Like man I just wanna write kick ass action scenes and things that get your adrenaline pumping ya know

uh so bf au ig?? oh uh and they're in the dorms now? man idk I just wanna get an excuse to write thotsuki alr even I'm getting bored of the enemies to lovers slow burn 4k

also I'm working on a new book cover so that should exist soon

.

.

.

The bright light illuminates my face, though I have to reposition the angle of the phone to stop the harsh glare reflect from the balcony window. A smile creeps on my face as I read what's on the screen.

Katsubabe:
Get your dumbass over here right now

:[username]

u kno I love u but does it really have to be right now??in fact, aint it pass your bedtime babesawww do you want goodnight kisses

Katsubabe:
oi
...
just get over here

:[username]

oh danng booty call ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hol on a minute

[username] changed contact Katsubabe to Thotsuki

Thotsuki:
oh you're so fucking dead

:[username]

what're you gonna do, cry yourself to sleep??

Thotsuki:
What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I'll have you know I graduated top of my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I've been involved in numerous secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) warfare and I'm the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire US armed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will wipe you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with precision the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of which has never been seen before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), anytime, and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that's just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Not only am I extensively trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) combat, but I have access to the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of the United States ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off the face of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) comment was about to bring down upon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), maybe you would have held your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fury all over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in it. You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

:[username]

awww my bb discovered copypastasokay I'll be down in fivedon't get your knickers in a twist mkay

I throw my face into my pillow, deadpanning at my dumbass nickname, and did I really have to make a booty call joke? Okay, I'm acting as if I don't want that to happen-

Not caring for the tidiness of my bed, I throw off the the covers stumble and through the dark to get downstairs. Surprisingly, it's pretty still tonight, despite it only being about nine in the evening, though I can bet 1-A is as rowdy as ever.

I stop at the genkan to put on my outdoor shoes and make the short journey to the neighbouring dormitory. Their laughter and cheers can be heard all the way from the first step, making the building feel somewhat inviting.

I walk in and try to inconspicuously make my way to the lift, knowing that Katsuki would not rather have any more attention drawn to our relationship. Luckily, I'm able to somehow avoid any unwanted attention and I successfully make the trek to my bombastic boyfriends door.

The only sound on the floor is the quiet rapping of my knuckles on the door, "Come in," His voice is raspy and hushed, making concern churn in my stomach.

Complying with the male, I enter the dark room and immediately fumble on the wall to locate the light switch, "Dumbass, I didn't tell you turn on the light." The ash blond shields his eyes from the sudden brightness.

I tackle my boyfriend from his upright position on the bed, it being my attempt at cheering him up. My arms pin him to the sheets, our flushed faces millimetres apart, leaving only one thing to do.

My face snuggles into the crook of his neck, a childish giggle escaping my lips, "I turned the light on so I could see your flustered face."

Instead of the expecting angry fuming from the blond, he instead wraps his arms around my waist. I feel him turn his head to the side, his heavy breath brushing my ear.

"You damn tease."

Those three simple words make me freeze up, out of embarrassment or annoyance, I don't know, "What of it, Suki?"

He belatedly shoves me off his built body, a smirk pulling the corners of his supple lips, "You're just too scared to kiss me."

My cheeks heat up as I wildly attempt to debunk the accusations, "A-As if, I just don't want to make you feel bad about how superior my kissing game is!" A playful pout sits on my lips.

"Bet." The explosive teen proudly grins, believing he'd won this battle.

Without warning or hesitation, I straddle myself over his criss-crossed position on the mattress, hands firmly planted on his hips. Before he gets a chance to react, I press my lips against his own, quickly trying to gain entry.

His hands sliver down my back, lifting my shirt tracing circles on my skin, sending ripples of shivers down my spine. He quickly takes initiative and begins to explore my front, while our mouths melt together in nothing but bliss.

We pull apart, breaths laboured and shaky, "You cocky bastard." Katsuki lowly growls into my ear, though it doesn't feel vicious.

"I made you happy, right? I see this as an absolute win." A breathy chuckle escapes me as I pull away from the blond.

"We're not done yet." A pair of rough hands guide me back to the boy, him littering butterfly kisses on my neck.

I begin to get slightly light-headed from the sudden affection, though it's actually... enjoyable? I'm pulled out of my flushed state by a tingling sensation on the crook of my neck, my boyfriend now straddling me, one of his free hands roaming dangerously low.

"Hey, not so fast, loverboy." I peel the attractive male off me, instead opting to going back to our previous cuddling position.

He makes a very verbal protest to the sudden stop, "What the hell was that for? It was just getting fun." His calloused fingers lace around the hem of my grey joggers, seeming teasing me to get even.

"You think you're all that now you've made me blush, but we'll have to save the fun part for later- you have no idea what you're doing," I give him a peck on the lips to disrupt the string of curses that's bound to come.

He turns our bodies so we're face to face with each other, a minuscule gap between our faces, "For now, let's just stay like this..."