Podge

TW: DRUGS/KIDNAPPING  

We get handed out nomination sheets and my jaw literally fucking drops at the pros written on the paper in front of me. I mean, goddamn Edgeshot and Kamui Woods are one here, they want me to intern under them.

"Oh my god, Uwabami wants me!" Kendo cheers and shows Shiozaki and Kimori, "I'm definitely going to intern under her!"

"I'm definitely going to work with someone manly! Who are you gonna' choose, bro?"

Jesus I'm so overwhelmed with choice, "Man, I dunno', I mean look at all these pros." Oh shit, what is that I hear in the distance? It's the faint cocky laugh of everyone's favourite conceited jerk.

"Ohoho, on my list, I have pros such as Rocklock and Captain Celebrity." He smirks at me.

"Dude, did you forget I have over three thousand nominations? I got tons of pros from the top ten." Oops, I might make him cry. Monoma looks slightly dejected but as per usual he quickly regains his posture.

A loud bang resonates throughout the corridor.

Vlad goes to check for signs of danger and returns with an even more irritated face, "Don't worry, it's just one of Aizawas students. You guys have discipline, unlike his class." I should defend my friends and family but I'm inclined to agree with him. 

-

"[M/N]!" Mina coos, "Come sit with us!" She's sat with her usual gang, still appropriately named the Bakusquad. It turns out I don't actually get to choose as I'm already being dragged to the table, desperately trying to not spill my food, "Guys, I've captured our local famous person."

Everyone but Katsuki cheers for me. He just turns his face away from me and sulks, crossing his arms in a huff.

"Someone's in a bad mood. C'mon Bakubro, cheer up! Aren't you proud of [M/N]?"

"Kirishima, you might wanna stop-"

"Just fuck off! I told you to not talk to me!"

Okay that's it, I'm done with his shit, "Why are you so pissy about me achieving something? You're so fucking toxic, I'm already struggling enough with the image of what happened and now I have someone who I consider a friend trying to put me down for it!" The entire table goes silent, the previously bubbly atmosphere immediately dissipating, "But sure, I'll fuck off." With that, I pick up my lunch and storm off.

"Bakugo, why'd you do that!" Mina starts on the blond, "How are you hurt my child!"

"Yeah, how dare you hurt our child!" Kaminari chimes in, crossing his arms like an angry parent.

The one getting berated harshly jumps up, tugging Kirishima with him. The others silently question why he's dragging the manly man with him, but fail to find any answers, "Hey, what're you doing, man?" The red haired questions but still fails to get a response.

They finally stop in the courtyard, in a space a good way away from people. Katsuki seems to have calmed down, though his face is a shade of red, "Shitty hair, I need to tell you something that cannot tell anyone, if you do I'll break your spine. I need..." He flinches at what he plans to say next, "I need your help because you're the only person I even remotely trust."

Kirishima beams, being happy that he was able to get the angry male to talk about more sensitive things, "Sure dude, what do you need?"

Bakugo leans against a brick wall, trying to formulate his sentence in a way that would embarrass him least, "I think... Nah, just forget it."

"What, you can't do that, I'm already so invested!" Kirishima blocks his friends path, "C'mon Bakugo, you can tell me. I won't laugh, promise." He tries to pull puppy dog eyes, which seem to work on the blond.