They went to him and Kiara called his name.
" Ash!" She said softly.
" Ash!" She again called his name.
But Ash didn't even stir.
" Now what shall I do?" Kiara asked the yellow rodent.
" Umm shake him." Pikachu said.
" Ok." Kiara agreed and went near him.
She shook him a little while continuosly calling his name.
But she didn't failed to notice that Kiara's hands and Ash's body was glowing.
She made a mental note to ask him.
Finally Ash woke up.
" Oh Kiara. Good morning." Ash said acting to sound sleepy.
" Ash you are seriously a sleepy head." Kiara teased standing up. Ash just smiled. "Now come on let's do our practice." Kiara said.
Ash nodded in reply.
He then carefully got out of the grips of the little pokemons and they went deep in the forests at some clearing.
" Now! Everyone come out!" Kiara said while calling her pokemons.
" Where are my Pokemons?" Ash asked.
" They are here." Kiara said handling ash his bag.
" Oh thanks kiara." Ash said.

They then started with their practice.

" Ash let's change something. I want Mew to par with Mewtwo. Lucario with your lucario. And my all the Pokemons with your pokemons." Kiara said.
" As you wish. But this practice won't be easy for your Pokemons." Ash said with a smirk.
" Oh really. So you think we are that weak." Kiara asked raising her brow.
" I haven't tested your powers." Ash said with a grin. Kiara gave him a look.
" Ok sorry, sorry. I was just kidding." Ash said raising his hands in defence.
Kiara laughed at his antics.

" Ok so Mew can go with Mewtwo. Lucario can go with my lucario. Gardevoir can go with greninja. Diancie shall go with meleotta. Zeraora can go with zorua. And charmander can go with Charizard." Ash said.
Charizard looked at charmander and smirked.
Charmander grew nervous at this.
" And now Kiara I want to start your special training." Ash said.
" My training?" Kiara asked.
Ash nodded.
" Now Kiara, first, let's meditate." Ash said.
And they both started training.
Today the session was from 2 to 6 am.
As they were meditating an purple aura sphere came towards them.
Both made a quick barrier sensing the attack and then opened their eyes to saw that Mew was playing with Mewtwo while Mewtwo was getting angry with mew's playing attacks.
Then a lightning came towards them and they saw an angry zoroark who was fighting in full anger after getting irritated by zorua's play tactics.

Both Ash and Kiara sweat dropped.
" Umm Mew is the naughtiest one in my team." Kiara said.
" Same goes with zorua from my team." Ash said.
" Let's continue." Ash said.
After meditating ash asked Kiara to stand up. He then took her near a tree.
" Kiara try to focus on this tree a try to feel it's aura." Ash said.
" It's easy ash." Kiara said. She then saw the aura of the tree with her vision.
" Now try to provide your aura to this tree." Ash said.
Kiara looked at Ash in confusion.
" It's not even possible Ash." Kiara said surprised.
" But you do give your aura to your pokemons to help them synchro evolve." Ash pointed out.
" But they are pokemon." Kiara said.
She was able to share her aura with Pokemon but not nature. And that was what Ash was trying to teach her. He wanted her to be able to command and control the five elements of the existence. He wanted her to control land, air, water, fire and sky. That's what he wanted her to do.

" But even this tree is living organism. And you recognised it's aura. Now you are fully aware of its aura so why can't you share your aura with it?" He asked.
Kiara looked at him trying to grasp what he said.
" And not only this. You must also learn how to share your aura with all the five elements. Land, air, water, fire and sky." Ash said.
" But they are not in anyone's control." Kiara said.
" They are under the command of the lord of this universe, Arceus and it's chosen one." Ash said.
" Yes there are some pokemon like groudon, kyogre and some other legendaries who are able to control them but other than them only very few are there who can control these elements." Ash said.
Kiara was shocked.
She then took few words. She realised something but words were not able to form. It's felt like her voice betrayed her and was lost somewhere.
Finally Kiara formed few words.
" This means I. I am.. I am chosen one?" She asked. Her words fabled as she spoke.
" Yes Kiara." Ash said with a smile.
" If I am chosen one then who are you?" Kiara asked.
" I don't think so it's right time to tell. Untill you don't realise who you are you won't be able to realise who am I." Ash said.
" But.." she started but then stopped.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so an another chapter. I hope you liked it.

And yes I know this was unexpected. But KRIZiKo asked for another chapter. And I couldn't deny it. So I updated. Moreover my board exams, as I guessed earlier, are postponed in may. I will be free on 4th June 2020. After that the updates will be more regular. But before that I will be difficult. Still I would try my best to update. I can update about two chapters in a month. Maybe they can be three or four too, but let's promise according to my abilities only, after all it won't be good if a writer backs off from their promise.

And yes... I actually read a the comments I got on this story. I will replying shortly today only.
Thank you very much for all your support and love to this story. Without it, I don't think the story would have been there, where it is right now.

Last but not the least, guys I just want to ask your views on this concept?
Please tell your reviews. I would be  grateful.
Thanks.