Chapter 12

~~starting the journey to dreams~~

Years went and time flew. Ash was going to become a trainer next day. He was sleeping. When in his sleep he heard someone.
" My lord! There is something I want to talk." Arceus said.
" Say Arceus." Ash asked.
" My lord you are going to catch all the legendary Pokemon except for those who are specially for the chosen one. So I want you to capture me too." Arceus said.
Ash smiled.
" I knew someday you will say this Arceus but I created you to take care of this world. So it's not necessary that I must catch you." Ash said.
" Are you sure my lord?" Arceus asked.
" Yes Arceus." Ash replied.
" And my lord the time is coming near." Arceus said.
" We will be ready by then." Ash said smiling.
" Today is your first day on the step of your journey in real world. I know there is no need to say as you are the lord, but I still will always be there to render my services and protect you at any cost. So will be my children." Arceus said.
Ash smiled.
" I truly appreciate your concern and your services Arceus. I am thankful. But as you said there is no need. I am able to protect myself." Ash replied.

Suddenly Ash heard some screams.
" Wake up Ash. You have to go get your first Pokemon." Delia screamed.

Ash finally woke up with a jerk and looked around. He saw the clock on the wall.
" No way I am late." Ash said and quickly got up and wore his clothes. Ash took his backpack which he readied last night only.
He ran to the garden and saw his pokemons.
" Guys come on we need to rush. We are late." Ash literally yelled. All his pokemons looked at him in confused manner and then followed him.
" Ash breakfast?" Delia yelled from behind.
" Not now mom!" Ash yelled while running to lab.

Finally he reached there and entered only to see Gary and other two trainers standing with a pokeball in their hands.

" Hey ashy boy. You are late." Gary said with a smirk.
" I know." Ash said.
" Where is professor?" Ash asked.
" Inside. I doubt he is left with any other Pokemon." Gary said.
" We will see." Ash said.

He went inside the room.
" Oh Ash my boy. Welcome." He said.
" So professor where is my Pokemon?" Ash asked.
" My dear child you are late." Professor said.
" Sorry professor." Ash said. ' but I have to be late to have my special partner. ' Ash  thought and smirked mentally.
" By the way I still have a Pokemon." Professor oak said.
And showed ash a pokeball.
" An electric ball? What's inside this?" Ash asked trying to act confused.
Then the ball opened and came out a yellow Pokemon.
" A Pikachu?" Ash said.
" Yep." Professor said.
" I think it's my destiny." Ash said smiling.
The yellow rodent looked at him and sent a wave of thunderbolt.
But Ash was not affected.
" You need to work on it." Ash said chuckling. The mouse puffed his cheeks.

" I think you can handle him." Professor oak said.
" Ok so now here is your special pokedex." Professor said.
Ash saw it.
It was not like a usual one. It was a red phone like thing with a camera to identify the pokemon. As Ash clicked the blue button it spoke.

( I am a special pokedex designed by all regional professors to guide the trainer Ash Ketchum. I am designed in such a way which allows the trainer to carry more than 6 pokemons. If lost can't be replaced. )

" Wow! It's cool." Ash said.
" Thanks professor." Ash said.
The professor smiled.
Soon all of Ash's Pokemon were transferred to Ash's I'd. And his scyther evolved into scizor.
Ash was happy to get new Pokemon while Pikachu was shocked that how come he had so many powerful pokemons.
Ash then said a good bye to his mother and went on his journey. He decided to head to Viridian city. Pikachu decided to not to go in pokeball.

Soon Ash was inside the jungle when suddenly it started to rain.
" Now what is this?" Ash said and ran to find some shelter.
He ran under a hollow tree.
" Finally." Ash sighed.
Pikachu too made himself dry.
' Pikachu!' ( now it's good. ) Pikachu said.
" So pikachu. Can we be friends?" Ash asked looking at his first official pokemon.

" Friends?" Pikachu asked in his language.
Ash nodded.
" Let's see." Pikachu replied.
" After seeing so many powerful pokemons with you first I want to know your history." The yellow rodent said.
" Ok for sure." Ash said and started to tell his history.

It took about three hours for Ash to tell everything. And till then even rain stopped.
" I decided I will be your friend." Pikachu said and ran on his shoulder.
" Thanks buddy." Ash said.
And then they made their exit from the tree.

As Ash and pikachu came out they were shocked to see ho-oh there.
" My lord I want to join on your journey." Ho-oh told Ash.
Ash smiled.
" You are heartily welcomed to the team." Ash said and caught ho-oh.
Pikachu knew that he would have more of such surprises.

They then headed towards Viridian city as they were heading they saw a girl with orange hair. She was sitting with a fishing rod near a river. Ash smiled. He knew that she was one of her partners for the journey so he thought of a plan.
Ash went to her.
" Excuse me. Do you know how can I reach Viridian city?" Ash asked.
" Oh yes. Just head straight. Follow this path and you will reach there." She said.
" Thanks." Ash said and then went on his way.
Soon the girl also picked her bicycle and went to Viridian city.

Soon Ash arrived at the city. He then went to the Pokemon centre.
" Hi nurse joy! Could you please check my Pokemons." Ash said.
" Off course." She said.
" Pikachu my every pokemon is fine except you. As you were wet in rain. So you have to go." Ash said. Pikachu nodded and went with nurse joy.

Ash then saw a phone booth and decided to call his home.
" Hi mom!" Ash said.
" Hi honey. How are you? And where are you now?" Delia asked.
" I am at Viridian city's Pokemon centre. And I am fine." Ash said with a smile.
Delia smiled too.
" So how was the day? And did you eat anything?" Delia asked. But the answer was given by Ash's stomach which growled loudly.
Ash sweatdropped.
" Nopes. Lemme eat something. Take care mom." Ash said.
" You too honey." Delia replied. Ash was about to head to cafeteria but he thought of calling professor oak.
He called him.
" Hi professor!" Ash said.
" Oh Ash my boy! So you reached Viridian?" Professor asked.
" Yes professor. And I caught a new pokemon. I think you got the information." Ash said.
" Yes I saw it. But how did you even manage to see it?" Professor asked curiously.
" Um I don't know. It's just I caught it." Ash said and professor laughed.
" Ah my pizza arrived I will talk to you later ash." Professor said and cut the call.
Ash then went to cafeteria.

After eating he came back to the hall where he saw the same girl. The girl was talking to someone on phone.
" What are you even saying I just went a week ago. How you suppose me to catch a Pokemon already?" The girl said in a loud voice.
" Stop it. I will talk to you later." The girl said and hanged the device in anger.
Ash chuckled at the red head. He exactly knew what was the problem. But he has to talk to her.
" Hi! You are the same girl I saw there right?" Ash asked.
" Oh hi! The boy with the Pikachu." She said.
" I am Ash Ketchum." Ash said.
" I am Misty." Misty replied.
They then sat on a bench.
" So you were talking to someone on the Phone." Ash asked.
" Ah yes. They were my sisters. I actually aim to become the strongest water type Pokemon trainer. So I started my own journey a few days back." Misty said.
" Ok. I started my journey today only. And now I will go around kanto to collect badges as I want to become world's greatest pokemon master." Ash said smiling.
Misty smiled at him.
But their talk was interrupted by nurse joy.
" Ash Ketchum your pikachu is here." Nurse joy said.
Ash got up and took Pikachu.
" Are you fine buddy?" Ash asked.
" Yep. Totally." Pikachu said. Ash understood while misty just heard pika pika.
They were about to leave when suddenly the roof was blasted.
There was smoke everywhere. Nobody was able to see anything.

" Prepare for trouble!"
A voice said.
" And make it double!"
Another voice said.
" To protect the world from devastation!"
The first voice said.
"To unite all peoples within our nation!"
The second voice said.
"To denounce the evils of truth and love!" The first voice said.
"To extend our reach to the stars above!"
The second voice said.
"Jessie!"
Jessie said.
"James!"
James said.
"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!" Jessie said.
"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!" James said.
"Meowth!"
"That's right!"
A meowth appeared and said.

They completed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's done and yes the journey started. Let's see what's in hold.