Chapter 8

Ash and Delia reached unova. They went to professor Juniper's lab.
Professor Juniper was attached to ash in no time. His bubbly and calm nature was most surprising for her. Ash also decided to play his flute. And as he did all the Pokemon in the lab came to him. Professor was quite surprised.
After meeting the professor they decided to roam around the region.

They decided to go to New tork city. As they reached there they got to know about the Pokemon hills. Ash and Delia visited there. They stayed there for night. Both were sleeping when suddenly Mewtwo's pokeball started to wiggle.
And soon it came out.
Ash woke up by this.
" What happened Mewtwo?" Ash asked with telepathy as he didn't want to wake Delia.
" I am feeling something." He replied.

Ash and Mewtwo then went out.

They saw that all the Pokemons of Pokemon hills were outside.
" Hey why are you all out." Ash asked.
" My lord there are some creatures inside who pushed us out of our home." A deerling spoke.

" Ok. Let's check inside. Mewtwo come with me." Ash said and they went. As they entered they were shocked to see a tree like structure with roots attached to many different places.
" Humans are not allowed there." A red coloured Pokemon yelled and fired a beam.
The beam was about to hit ash when Mewtwo created a barrier.
" I won't let anyone hurt my master." Mewtwo yelled back.
Then 5 more Pokemons came out. But their colour was quite dull.

They all attacked Mewtwo but Mewtwo again put a barrier.
" I don't want to fight you all. So stop attacking." Mewtwo again said.

The other 5 Pokemon were calmed but their leader was not. It began charging again and then even Mewtwo charged an attack.

But before both could fire ash yelled, "stop it both of you. I know you are looking for a home."

At this the leader too stopped.
" I am here to provide a home for you." Ash said.
All the Pokemons that were outside came inside due to hustle.

" How can a human help us. We are suffering because of you only. You destroyed our home. And then re created us just to use us for your benefits." The red Pokemon yelled.

" Genesect I know you all suffered. But now you can't make these other Pokemons suffer. So please calm down and I know a place that could be your home. It's absentia national park." Ash said.

" How can we believe you?" Genesect asked.
" Just follow me." Ash said and started flying. Mewtwo too started flying. They started heading to a place. Genesects followed them.

They all reached a place.

One of the genesect noticed the panna lotus and went towards it.

" Thanks human. You helped us." The red genesect said.

" It's my job. Now will you like to join me?" Ash asked.
" I would but this group." The red one said.

" First fulfill your duties and then come to pallet town. I would go there soon. It's my home. Just come there. I will be waiting for you." Ash said.

" As you say my lord." The genesect said and went back to its group.

Ash too headed back to his hotel room along with Mewtwo.

Soon Ash captured a sandile too. The Pokemon was hurt in forests and ash and Delia helped to save him.

It was the time that Ash and Delia were moving around unova. Ash felt that someone was following them since the day he met sandile.

Ash was certain who it was but still didn't say anything. After sometime ash and Delia entered a ship.
As they entered the door was closed. The Pokemon that was following them was now a bit.