Chapter 11

~~a battle for the dream~~

All were shocked.
" So you mean you have a talonflame." Scott asked.
" Currently not as it is registered under the id of my mother. But when I will turn 10 it will be mine." Ash said.

Scott and Charles were amazed.
" What all Pokemon do you have?" Charles asked.
" Don't mind me sir but why shall I tell you?" Ash asked.
" Ash they are here for some reason and yes you can trust them." Professor oak said.
" Ok if you say so." Ash said and looked around. When he was satisfied that it was just him and officials he decided to call them like everyday with his aura wave but then he doubted his actions as everyone was present there. So he took his hand on his waist and brought a flute.
Ash played a small yet pleasant tune which he kept as a signal for all his Pokemon.

After few seconds they all arrived there.

Everyone was shocked except for professor oak.
" How?" Charles muttered.

" You called us ash." It was meloetta who asked with her telepathy.
" Yes meet all the regional proffesors. You already know prof oak. He is prof elm from johto. He is prof Birch from hoenn. Prof Rowan from sinnoh. Prof Juniper from unova. And prof sycamore from kalos. And these two are Charles Goodshow and Scott." Ash told his pokemons.

They all bowed in the form of greeting them.
" Wow! Incredible! This boy sure is something else." Charles spoke.
" Yes it sure is. But a last test for his skills. Ash would you mind having a battle with me?" Scott asked.
" A one on one battle?" Ash asked.
Scott nodded.
" Ok I am ready." Ash said grinning.
" So whom will you choose for the battle?" Charles asked. At this Ash grew nervous. He looked at his pokemons and everyone of them was eager to battle.
Ash sweatdropped.

" Ash will you mind if I say something." Prof sycamore said.
" Go ahead professor." Ash said.
" Actually you know everything about Pokemon so you maybe aware of mega evolution. And currently I am researching about it. So if by any chance you have a mega evolution stone for your Pokemon can you help me with my research?" Sycamore said.
" I am afraid that I have none. But I know everything about mega evolution. And yes still I can help you a bit by something similar to it." Ash said with a smirk.

" I would be glad." Prof sycamore said.

" Now mr. Scott choose your most powerful Pokemon." Ash said.
" Ok Ash. Looks like you are very confident." Scott said.
" Off course. I believe my Pokemons." Ash said.
" I will be the referee." Professor oak said.

Both of them nodded.

" This is one on one unofficial battle. Both trainers send your Pokemon." Professor oak said.

" Blaziken stand for the battle." Scott said.
A magnificent blaziken came out having a pendant like thing around his neck.
" A blaziken with a mega stone." Ash said.
" Greninja I choose you." Ash said.
Greninja came forward.
' I hope ash remembers that I asked him to help me for my research.' sycamore thought as he knew greninja can't mega evolve.

" Blaziken let's start with flame thrower." Scott said.
" Counter it with water pulse." Ash said.
The attack was nullified.
" Ok blaziken try blaze kick." Scott said.
Ash smiled and nodded.

Greninja dodged the attack.
" Impossible it's just like kalos champion Diantha!"  Sycamore exclaimed.
All looked at him.
Ash nodded once again. Greninja charged towards blaziken and attacked him with night slash.
" He can even give commands to attack?" Sycamore was now surprised.

Blaziken was hit by the night slash.
Greninja returned on Ash's side.
" Blaziken flare blitz." Scott said.
Ash nodded and greninja dodged.