Chapter 17

~~the truth unfolds~~

Ash, Kiara, misty and Brock reached Pewter city.
" It's nearly night. What shall we do?" Misty asked.
" Lets move forward. And go stay at Pokemon centre. And then kiara would challenge the gym." Ash said.
Kiara looked at him and smiled.
Ash smiled back.
" Ok so a new challenge for me." Brock said.
" What does this mean?" Kiara asked.
" It means I am the gym leader. But actually now it's my father handling the gym." Brock said.
" Ohh!" She said.
" We can talk later. Let's go to Pokemon centre." Ash said.
They all nodded.

Finally after sometime they reached there.
They entered there and greeted nurse joy.
" Hello nurse joy! Can you please provide us with two rooms." Ash said.
" Ok sure." She said and gave them there keys.
After refreshing they arrived in cafeteria to have food. The trainers also provided their respective pokemons.
" So Kiara, having any strategy?" Ash asked while munching his food.
" Ohh yes offcourse. I am very excited. It's my very very first battle." Kiara said in an exciting tone.

Misty chuckled.
" You are quite excited. Aren't you?" She said.
Kiara nodded her head with a huge smile present on her face.

After dinner they all went to their rooms. Misty and Kiara decided to sleep in one room and Ash and Brock shared theirs.
But sleep was far from Kiara's eyes. She got up and went out.
There she moved to a place covered with trees and bushes, filled with beauty of nature. Glancing upwards her eyes fell on the stars and moon shining brightly.
Suddenly a snap was heard. Kiara quickly turned around and saw someone standing in a corner. As she moved closer she recognised the person, Ash was standing there looking at the sky with a peaceful smile.
" Ash!" Kiara said.
" So you came!" Ash replied.
" How did you know that I would come?" Kiara asked with confusion laced her face.
" Nothing is hidden from me." Ash smiled.
Kiara furrowed her brows.
" What do you mean?" She asked.
" Take your time to realise things." Ash said.
Silence prevailed among the pair.
Few pokemons came out of bushes and greeted Ash and arriving near him.
Ash caressed them in a sweet manner.
" The way all these Pokemon treat you and love you I know you are special." Kiara said.
" I am not special Kiara. You are special. I am common. I can be found anywhere. Everywhere. But you, you are not common you are special." Ash said.
" Why do you always talk in these riddles?" Kiara asked totally now totally bewildered.
" You will get your answers at right time. For now just realise that you are special and you are born with a special task." He said.
Kiara just looked at him. His each word was confusing her even more.
" Ash." She said.
" Yes." He said looking at her.
She stopped and then shook her head.
Ash chuckled.

" Now you must sleep. After 2 hours it would be time to train." Ash said.
Kiara realised that what he said was true. It means she was just going to get the sleep of two hours.
She nodded and moved to her cabin to sleep.
While Ash still stood there.
Many wild pokemons were around him.
He sat there caressing them. And they too were enjoying the company of the lord himself.
They all slept near him while Ash smiled at them.
But a cute little maril was sitting and looking at him.
' just three years and the World is going to face the biggest problem in the history.' he thought.
" My lord what are you thinking?" The maril asked.
Ash smiled.
" My dear child if I told you, you would be afraid." He said.
" But why will I be afraid when the lord of the universe himself has taken birth in order to protect the earth." He said.
Ash chuckled at his response.
" Because your this lord also has to do things on time. So until the time arrives maybe there would be destruction." Ash said.
" It means there will be some problem in future." He asked.
" Yes my dear friend. And you have to be strong. To protect your family." Ash said.
" I promise I will grow and become so strong to protect my family." The little one said.
" And lord who was she?" Maril asked referring to kiara.
" She is Kiara. My companion. She is the chosen one, the one with the nature. It means she can heal and command all the five elements. And she is gonna play a major role in protecting the earth." Ash said.
" Ohh. So shall I come with her?" Maril asked.
Ash smiled at him.
" It's your wish." Ash said.
The Little Pokemon smiled and jumped into the lap of the supreme god.
After that he too drifted to sleep.
After 2 hours Pikachu along with Kiara came searching for ash.
After wandering here and there they finally noticed him sleeping under a tree along with many Pokemons.
A smile crept on both of their faces.
" Pikachu! Shall we wake them up?" Kiara asked.
" I don't know Kiara. I am not willing but we have to." Pikachu said.
Kiara was a bit shocked that she understood what pikachu said.
" Hey pikachu I got what you said. I understood your words." Kiara said shocked.
" Are you sure." Pikachu asked.
" I am hundred percent sure." Kiara replied.
' It's because your inner powers are awakening.' Ash thought in his head. He was awake but he acted as sleeping in front of these two.
" That's great. We will tell ash when he would wake up." Pikachu said smiling.
" For sure but let's wake him up first." Kiara said.
Pikachu nodded.