Chapter 2

The day Arceus found the home for his lord, it was marked in the golden letters of history. Arceus was more than pleased with himself after he, once again, successfully did the job his lord had assigned him.
With his barely contained glee and happiness, Arceus looked at the bright shapeless light, which was shining in the centre of the heavenly abode.

"I am pleased to see you delighted my child. I believe the cause of your happiness is that you finally found a home for me Arceus?" The lord asked.
"I thank you my lord. For assisting me with the job. Without your will, it won't have been possible. Even if you already know, I wish to tell you that the lady is a perfect mother. She has strong morals and can stand infront of storms herself, if ever the need arises. Humility and kindness is another great aspect of the lady." Arceus said.

"I trust your judgement Arceus. If you deem the lady worthy to be my mother, I shall definitely take birth under her care." The lord announced and Arceus barely constrained himself from jumping in glee. He nodded infront of the supreme lord, before vanishing in thin air.

The night couldn't be possibly more wonderful. Moon was shining brightly giving it's full light to the dark world. Along with millions of stars which shone in the blackness, increasing the beauty ten folds. Every living being was sleeping peacefully, when, suddenly magnificent golden ball of light, which couldn't be possibly seen with human eyes without getting blinded, descended from the heavens, moving to a town, called Pallet town. The ball floated in the air, making it's way to a seemingly moderate house, where it entered a room which had a peacefully sleeping Delia, lying on her bed.
Next scene could have been described as shocking, had anyone seen it, when the light moved to her stomach, befor passing the skin and completely vanishing inside.

Delia's body glowed brightly, as the supreme lord finally entered the womb of his carrier, who was blessed enough to shelter her own creator.
The whole scene was so divine that nature became enlightened. Every Pokemon was feeling the sudden change Earth felt, as it housed the most powerful cosmic manifestation, which was present in each and every particle of universe. Winds were blowing and trees were dancing. Clouds collected themselves and shed their joys on the land. The mythical creatures named Ho-oh, looked at the skies in surprise. Everything seemed so calm. And it was for the first time since the world was born, that there was such peace and pleasure. And it was obvious because the lord of the Pokemon universe just entered the Pokemon world, to colour few pages of history.

Next morning when Delia woke up, she felt some change in her body. Her face was glowing brightly as she looked at the mirror. She frowned but decided to shrug it off, as she started her household chores. Mime jr. following her like a cute little puppy. Delia flashed him a bright smile and moved to kitchens to prepare food for herself as well as Mime jr. She hummed as she cooked, a huge smile plastered on her face, which was confusing her to the hell and back. She should be sad, after all her husband left for a dangerous mission. But instead she was feeling such optimism that she never felt before. All the hope she felt, was making every part of her body smile and glow.

"Good morning mimey, finally it's time have breakfast!" Delia greeted the small Pokemon who just swirled in happiness seeing his master happy like that. The Pokemon beamed before climbing and sitting on his chair. Delia settled beside him.
"Mimey, after we have our breakfast, I have to water the plants. Do you want to join me?" Delia asked sweetly and Mime jr. nodded happily.
Delia returned the excited smile and the pair left for the garden.

Delia picked up a can and placed it under the tap opening it as water came out. Mime jr. watched fascinated as he placed his hand under the running water.
Delia smiled at him with mischievous look before she threw some water at him, startling him.
Mime jr. looked at her in surprise and Delia laughed lightly at him.