-No, We all got some bruises but not so serious that it might kill us.. Logan got some broken ribs but that's fine. Though I'm not sure about Alec and boss.-

"Alright. I guess I have to call help from the Cross Heart gang. Jason, you still got that tracking device planted in Alec's clothes?"

-Yeah... Why?-

"Can you track it? If we're lucky, they wouldn't be out of signal."

-Alright, I'll try. Wait, the scary nurse is looking at me now, Send my regards to the others, Bye!-

"Wha–" but he was cut off when Jason hung up on him. Was there really a scary nurses in the hospital? He thought but shrugged it off and dialed Nathaniel's number..

He'd have a lot of calls to make now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next time Annalissa woke up was when she was slapped by a man. She was rather calm for someone being kidnapped and that irked them. Alec was cowering behind her as he hid the fact that his ropes were undone. When she was finally fully awake, even with the stinging from the slap earlier, she looked up and faced the man she hated most.

"It's been months, little Annalissa. How're you been?" Zachary asked with a mocking tone that she didn't miss, but she was silently glad that it wasn't a random kidnapping too.

"Peachy, did you have to hit us with a truck though?" she retorted, irritation was clearly undertone. She could still feel the pains from her wounds though it had numbed overnight. Zachary gave a hearty laugh.

"It's more fun to see you in pain, Annalissa. After all you did.. Don't you deserve it?" he asked sarcastically as he turned and started to leave. "I wonder if that streetfighter of yours has endurance for my game?"

"Sick son of a– I'll kill you. Even if it's the last thing I do!" she yelled, struggling against the chains that pinned her to the ground. Zachary only laughed as he left. Leaving a fuming Annalissa and an agitated Alec behind her.

Behind closed doors, Zachary smiled to himself. "How's our spy coming along?" he asked one of the men by his side.

"Which? Farron is looking at the Cross Hearts but he suspects that Nathaniel Haynes is getting on his back while the other is secretive as always. No one suspects him to be one of us." he replied, his face Stoic as ever.

"Good. We'll see how it plays out, shall we?" then they left the place.

No one would suspect this place. Zachary thought as he exited the hideout. It's perfect. As he left, the sounds of leaves being stepped resounded. His grin never leaving his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry was finally able to contact Nathaniel after a few hours. It seemed he had a meeting with someone before, when he finally received news of Annalissa and Alec's capture he was furious. Nathaniel though couldn't leave since he was in a meeting so he sent Lydia (the hacker) with a few men for help. For one, Henry was grateful for the help. But he couldn't help but wondered how did they kidnapped her so soon?

When he showed Lydia and her gang members the room that Annalissa previously used to hack their database, their jaw dropped. Lydia for one was speechless. "What? How? This is state-of-the-art technology!" she exclaimed as she took a seat in the chair and switch on the computers.

Lydia was shocked that the ones who hacked their database was so close and the technology.. Oh the tech! But as fascinating as it is, she couldn't access the place and Henry was the one to access for safety measure Without anyone on her gang looking.

When she finally did it, she was shock to see the location Henry told her to track. "What is it?" Henry asked, noticing Lydia's silence. She pointed towards the outskirts of the city. Where a red dot that signaled that was Alec was shown. It was placed in the middle if the forest near the high cliffs where rock slides usually cause.

"It says that he's in the abandoned factory that was restricted to the public."

"Why? " Henry asked.

"because there rock slides are so frequent that the government stopped allowing people to even cross the place. It's also scheduled to be demolished at 3 in the afternoon tomorrow." Henry frowned at her exclamations.

"So that means that we have to sneak in without the authorities noticing. Man, this is such a pain. Lydia, can you see if you can hack into whatever available? " Henry asked as Lydia nodded. Henry sighed as he looked at the location screen.

You better find a way out boss. I seems that we can't enter where you are anytime soon. Henry thought as he rounded some of the guys to take turned in scouting the area.

What a messy thing this had become..

———————
There's nothing to say here so bye!

Oh, and P.S. This is a special chapter for Peace-Out. I want to put a Mister/miss/Mrs but I Don't know what you are so Oh well..

*You could even be a robot..*

Comes from behind and smack the author upside the head.

Hey!

Annalissa: Just get going and Don't. insult. Peace-Out. (Glares)

A-Aye!

Alec: I think she turned to Happy #3

Xavier: Who's #1 and 2?

Sheila: Oh! I know! It's Happy and Natsu when Erza comes! In Fairy Tail!

Uhhhhh..... Okay..

So Bye bye!

Alec, Sheila, Xavier: Aye Sir!

Annalissa: Damn you author, you created 3 more Happys!

Teehee! What do you mean?

*That's for shooting me in the last chapter! Mwahahahaha! Hahahah–*

Alec & Sheila: Why is the author coughing?

Annalissa & Xavier: Because she's crazy. (Deadpanned )

Ahem. Anyway, Bye bye for real this time!