Chapter 12

• इन्हें समर्पित: selma_fay

"Mommy? Why is my eyes different from everyone else?" the little 8 year old girl asked as she stood at the doorway of her bedoom in the house.

"Liz. Why do you ask that?" in heart she knew this day would come. The girl walked towards her mother who was sitting on a chair by the window.

"Because everyone was saying about it." her innocent eyes looked up at her. It was a mixture of red and blue. Her mother sighed.

"Listen here Liz. No matter what you look, your still my precious daughter. And about your eyes. It's not weird." the woman smiled at the girl, pulling her daughter onto her lap. Petting her head softly.

"Then why are my eyes different? " the girl frowned at her mother but she only smiled reassuringly at the girl.

"My father used to have the same eyes as you. Though different colour of red and gold, it's still the same." her mother chuckled lightly as the girl blinked, taking a while to process her words. "You're a smart girl, Liz. Smarter than anyone of your age should, your brother may too be the same, that's why.." she trailed off.

"Mommy? What's wrong?" the girl lifted her small hand onto her mother's cheek when she frowned in silence.

"Promise me, Liz. Whatever happens to me or your father, you would protect your brother and yourself. " the girl was clearly confused at her request bit nonetheless nodded.

"I promise."

"Alright. Now it's time for bed. " the girl then left her and went to changing into her pajamas and went to bed. The woman sat silently on the chair, turning to look at the full moon. She sighed.

"If only you knew the truth Liz.. That my family is filled with corrupted people after you two..." then she felt arms warped around her shoulders as she leaned into the source. He planted a kiss on the side of her head. She sighed again and stood up and left the room with her husband.

But she didn't know that at that time, her daughter was still fully awake then, hearing her mother's leaving words that night..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annalissa woke up from that dream. It's been ages since she had dreams of her past. The last one was.. 5 years ago. Her past was confusing even for her. Beside here was a sleeping Alec who was curled into her side.

"If only you knew the truth Liz.. That my family is filled with corrupted people after you two..."

She never met her mother's side of the family before except for her uncle whom she hasn't seen since she was a kid. Her mother never fully explained why they didn't meet, but only told her that they were bad. Looking down at Alec, she brushed his hair that fell back, earning a soft smile from him. Looking over him to the nightstand, she saw the time.

02: 48AM

It was still early for a Saturday so she yawned and lay back down to sleep. As she closed her eyes, she had a bad feeling that things were going to get bad very, very soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning that day at the mansion was lively. With Milliana and Maria there, they cooked breakfast with Alec who was intrigued by their antics. Annalissa was dragged by Milliana, the woman knew fully well for the teenager's miraculous sense of cooking though she was unable to taste her food as a liability.

A little Miss Perfect indeed. Her smarts and physics. But as a result she lacked the ability to taste and react to emotions. Most would call her an emotionless monster who knew not of pain. Milliana was always furious at those inconsiderate jerks but Annalissa assured her she didn't mind.

The Streetfighter and the Gang Lordजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें