Chapter 27

Henry sat in the living room when the front door opened revealing his lil' boss and the young master as expected.

But what he didn't expect was Xavier and Sheila Collins and the man with them to come. He though hid his surprise and led them to the main room, opposite to where the others were destroying their minds with the x-boxes, PlayStations and the sounds of them roughhousing could faintly be heard. As they sat, Alec dragged Sheila and went to Annalissa's room to show her his new experience in the US. Well, except for the 'got kidnapped and was put in the hospital' incident since she didn't know of their life, even though everyone else knew it already..

Anyway, the blonde man with sunglasses sat in the loveseat while Henry sat on the other. Annalissa and Xavier sat side by side on the long sofa with a distance between them.

"Who is this, lil boss?" Henry asked as he came from the kitchen and served tea. Lately the girl's been bringing a lot of guests.. weird ones too.. he thought.

"It's been awhile, uncle Henry." He said as he stood up and stretched out his hand. Henry looked at him weirdly before the man took off his sunglasses. Henry's eyes widened in recognition as he smiled. No one wouldn't recognize his rare, turquoise green eyes.

"Yes. It's been a long time. How are you, Rowe?" Rowe smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine uncle. In Germany and other places." He said. His eyes flickered towards Annalissa for a few seconds and back to Henry. Henry of course didn't missed the movement and just smiled.

"Here's fine, until lately.." He murmured the last two, luckily, Rowe didn't catch it. Annalissa had dismissed herself and left while Xavier was lost in his own thought.

Why is my life so messed up? What did I do to that incurred this? First my friend, then my parents then my pen-pal/best friend. Did I bash in too many people and now the Gods are punishing me? And I don't think this is the end of this story either..

Wait.. story?

What story?

....Never mind..

And there was that dream too..

He closed his eyes in recollection as the other two decided to deepened their conversation, knowing that Xavier was lost in his thoughts.

"Rowe, how did you meet Xavier? I think it's too much of coincidence that most of the people he knows were part of the gang." Henry asked seriously, his smile lost to his face.

"I.. I met him sometime after I left. We just hit it off. And.. I think I have a theory to the 'coincidence' part. " Rowe murmured, silently apologizing to Xavier who left somewhere when they were talking. Rowe leaned in and whispered near his ear in case.

"....What?!" Henry turned to Rowe and he nodded in confirmation. He rake a hand through his hair and bowed his head in defeat.

"If that's true then this is more serious than we thought. " Henry sighed. After a few moments of silent a growling sound came between the two. Rowe blushed in embarrassment as he chuckled awkwardly.

"Shall we get dinner?" Henry asked with humor in his tone. Rowe nodded stiffly.

"Yeah.. I'm starving." He left as Henry walked slowly behind him, unable to contain his laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day, Saturday, End of April.

"Hey, why are you alone here?" A boy asked as the girl sat on the swing, her head bowed down. She didn't look up as she answered.

"Why is you care?" He looked hesitant but answered anyway.

"I.. don't know. Hey, where's your parents? "