❥︎-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-❥︎

Nuri's POV:

~let me fix you~

~

The next morning my alarm woke me up at 6 am.
I got ready, deciding to keep Jungkook's clothes on, before walking down into the living room, the cute scene of Jimin and Jungkook asleep on the couch in front of me.

I couldn't help but giggle while taking a picture before eating something. Then I started thinking about what I could do today, since the others were still asleep.

While doing the dishes I decided to go clean up my house, so I wrote a little note, taped it onto the front door and left their house.

I was really careful, that nobody would see me walk out there, since you'll never know if there are any reporters or whatever.

At my house I walked in and took a minute to remember all the happy memories instead of the sad ones.

I smiled softly before I called someone for the windows and started cleaning up the broken glass.

I then threw the pictures away and walked upstairs.

I didn't destroy anything upstairs so I just had to clean the dust up and just as I finished, the window man came and repaired them, plus the front door.

He was really polite, so I gave him a little tip for the effort.
After 4 hours the house was actually pretty clean and I just had to buy some new things, then this house would be perfect.

Just a little lonely...

My ringtone wrenched me out of my thoughts.

Caller ID:
Kookie 💓

Accept /Decline

"Hello?"

"Nuri, where are you?!", Jungkook asked worried and yet a bit angry.

"I'm safe, don't worry. I'll be back soon, I promise"

"I know that you're at your house, I'm on my way only 2 more minutes. See you", he said and hung up.

I walked to the door rather confused and opened it and saw a really worried Jungkook walking, no running towards me.

I chuckled about to say something, but he instanly hugged me and sighed in relief.

"You scared the living shit out of me", he breathed heavily.
"Let's get inside."

"Wait!", someone shouted from behind.

"I......I'm.......here.......he was.......really........fast....", Jimin fell onto his knees, making us laugh.

I then told them what I did in this house and what I planned to do with it.

"Won't it be lonely here all alone?", Jungkook frowning.

"Yeah, probably. But I'll be fine", I smiled, knowing that I never had a problem with being alone.

Well that was a lie. After the car accident I wanted to be alone, yet I hated the feeling of loneliness.

"Why won't you live with us, untill you have a boyfriend or so?", Jimin asked, catching me off guard.

After Jacksons death, I never thougt about another relationship. We never broke up, it was death who ended it. I still feel bad for getting over him and getting together with someone else....

The smile on my face faded as I thought about all of these things.

"Hey, is everything okay?", Jungkook asked, wrenching me out of my thoughts.

And suddenly my chest felt way more heavy than before.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine", I lied and automatically fake smiled. I could feel my heart cracking a little more because of this tiny word; fine.

I'm sick of this lie, this word.
It means nothing, what is fine?

Do it.

The voice....

Do it, Nuri. I know how much you want to.

"I want to do it so badly", I whispered, answering the voice.

"What do you wanna do so badly?", Jimin asked concerned, making me realize I wasn't alone.

This is so messed up.

"Nothing", I lied again and shook my head to get rid of the voice.

"You can go now, I guess. Imma come over later and get my things.
I'm going to use the bathroom real quick", I excused myself, before walked away, without waiting for an answer.

I closed the bathroom door behind me breathing heavily as if I just ran upstairs, but I didn't.

Without hesitation I started to search for something there.
I threw all of the thing that were there on the floor, untill I found the thing I was searching for...

The old razor blades.
As I found one I quickly brought it to my arm and pulled it down, causing it to make a cut.

Even tho the blade was old it was unused and still sharp.

My blood slowly started running down my arm and I repeated it, feeling more like a human after each cut.

1 for beeing a burden

1 for beeing stupid

1 for-

"NURI! OPEN THE DOOR! WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING IN THERE!", Jungkook shouted, his voice cracking.
He seemed angry yet....worried?

"Please just go away!", I cried out and sank to the floor.
Shortly afterwards the door flew open, revealing the two familiar boys.

Their eyes widened as they saw the scene in front of them, but despite Jimin, Kookie hurried over to me and let himself fall onto his knees.

He took the blade from my hands, throwing it on the floor behind him: "You promised us you would tell us when it gets worse! Please let me help you-"

"You don't even know me, Jungkook!", I exclaimed, hot tears running down my face.

And I thought that would be it, that he would just feel hurt and walk away  but no.

He stayed.

"Then let me get to know you! Tell me what's wrong!", he begged, on the very edge of crying.

"I'm what's wrong", I managed to say under my sobs, "there's nothing I can do about it", I chuckled bitterly.

"I-If I'm not hurting myself, I'm hurting everyone aroung me!
There's nothing I can do about it!"

"I'm broken!"

Jungkook cupped my cheeks, his warm hands making me feel some sort of peace.

"Then let me fix you"

~☆~