𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 30

[i miss his bracess :((( ^_^]

to say seungmin was hurt would be an understatement. his heart hurt so bad. but he knew he had to end it with hyunjin- it hurt seeing him kiss another man. 

he trusted him, and his trust was broken by the same person. 

but if only he knew the situation he was in.

----

seungmin sat down with jisung, felix and jeongin one day and told them what he was going to do. sure it hurt him- but it had to be done.

"i agree- he's such a shit-head"

"you don't deserve him" jisung said sadly, earning a hit on the back of his head from felix.

"you mean that hyunjin doesn't him! stupid ass" 

jisung stuck his tongue out at felix causing jeongin to slap both of them on the face

"off topic! we've got to focus on minnie" 

both boys held their cheeks as their focus drifted back to seungmin and what he was going to do next.

"so- what's next"

"this" seungmin stood up, tears in his eyes, and walked over to hyunjin (he was sitting next to chan, minho and changbin on the floor outside the school gates). 

"hyunjin"

"seungmin" he said in a small voice, "i-it's not what it looked like. i w-wasn't trying to c-cheat on you, you know i would n-never do that right?"

"how would i know? we've been together for a little over 2 months and this is the stupid stunt you pull on me?"

"i-it wasn-"

"i don't fucking care! i don't want to see your face ever- don't call me- get rid of my number off of your phone"

snickers and whistles surrounded the two as people applauded seungmin for 'standing up against a cheating boyfriend'. he turned around and ran towards his friends- jeongin opening his arms instantly and engulfing him in a huge hug. he didn't let go. not once.

"i'm sorry seungmin!"

"go back to your fucking parents! i never wanted you to be born! ever! get out my face!" he shouted back, still sobbing his heart out.

chan's eyes widened at the word, immediately hugging hyunjin- he knew that was a sensitive topic for him.

"if i fucking had parents i would go back to them" hyunjin whispered, chan shushing him- trying his best to calm the younger down.

he looked around and saw people laughing and videoing them- that made his blood boil. what the fuck were they thinking.

they continued to laugh and point at hyunjin who was still crying his goddamn soul out. this year was a fucking shit hole for him.

"oi cheater!"

----

where the fuck is the principal?