𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

hyunjin got up and excused himself from the table, with the same sad smile on his face. he walked towards the male bathroom with chan following close behind him.

"look what you did now, i know you don't like him but can you just let him live, you don't even know his side of the story" chan said

jisung looked down, feeling guilty. its true- he didn't know hyunjin's side of the story, he only knew seungmin's.

did hyunjin really not deserve the hate he got? 

he shouldn't have lied in the first place. if he hadn't had lied, then maybe they'd still be friends- all 9 of them... all together... all happy...

what did he do? well, that's a story for another time...

------

*in the bathroom*

hyunjin had walked into the bathroom, gulping hard to make sure none of the tears that threatened to fall, actually fell, and walked into a stall and locked the door. he put his head against the hard cold wooden door and let the tears fall, he pulled back and hit his head gently against the door once...

twice...

and another time...

he heard the distinctive footsteps of chan- the only one that has kept by his side all this time whilst he was being a jerk. 

"hyunjin?"

"go away" he whimpered

"listen, hyunjin-"

"chan if you're here to tell me that all this shit was two years ago, then fuck off"

"hyunjin-"

"im scared"

"i know hyunjin"

"hyung, it still hurts" he cried, opening the door to see chan with his arms spread widely, asking if he needed a hug. he walked towards him and was engulfed in one of the only places he felt safe- chan's arms.

"i know" chan rubbed his back as he cried his heart out onto chan's shoulder, "if it hurt you this much, think about seungmin-"

"please don't remind me"

"you know, you can make it better"

"what?"

"your relationship with seungmin and the other guys won't ever be the same, but it can be better than it is now"

"i'm willing to do anything"

"ok then" chan replied, "i'm warning you, its not going to be easy, but i've got a plan"

"ok, i trust you"

------

my heart hurts