𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

"he's in the medical room" chan told jisung who started to freak out

"wait- whatt?! we are going there!" jisung started to move but was held back by chan's strong arms

"aren't you going to tell seungmin?"

"he'll find out by himself! let me see himmm" jisung whined, pouting at chan's angry face, "why are you angry? are you angry at me? i'm sorryyy"

"no- jisung its not you- its hyunjin" 

"what?"

"i knew something was wrong but he wouldn't tell me"

"listen- chan, i think the only reason he didn't tell you was because he didn't want you to be worried. do you know how scary you can be when your mad/ angry?"

"i know jisung- but i thought i was someone that he could trust... but no"

"just give him some time"

----

*meanwhile*

seungmin ran towards the medical room to try and find hyunjin, going into all the rooms desperately trying to find him. he didn't really know why he was so pressed when he knew that he had only got a couple of bruises, cuts and a bleeding lip. but when your in love, you don't care. the only thing you care about is whether or not your love is hurt.

he went into the last room and saw hyunjin shirtless looking at his cuts and bruises- oh damn... seungmin knew that he was hurt- but didn't expect it to be this bad.

"hyunjin..." he whispered, "are you ok?"

"yeah- i think so"

he sat the bruised boy down and placed himself next to him. he took his hand and inspected the wounds that ran up all over his arms.

"seungmin- i'm fine"

"yeah- fine..." the latter said whilst looking at the others bare chest.

"seungmin? hello? are you there?"

"oh um- i'm sorry" he blushed looking downwards

"its ok- do you like what you see?"

"umm- no? who told you that?"

"i can see it in your eyes babyboy"

"b-babyboy?"

"what- do you not like it?" hyunjin pouted

"n-no it's not that- i-i do like it"

seungmin looked down again, he didn't know that hyunjin was this straight forward. he thought that he was just a shy boy- but oh man he was wrong. very wrong.

he felt his cheeks feel unbelievably hot, hotter than he thought was possible.

"aww- you're blushing" hyunjin cooed

"stop" seungmin warned

hyunjin pulled seungmin closer to him and held his waist, causing seungmin to put his hands on his chest. he felt seungmin's eyes stare into his soul as they slowly moved towards each other...

closer...

closer...

"HYUNJIN ARE YOU OKA-"

both heads whipped towards the door, where they saw an excited jisung and a salty looking chan.

"oh- shit sorry... continue"

------

umm- so yeah that happened..

if you think the story is moving too fast... that's because it is :) 

yeah but the kiss ain't happening anytime soon cuz i'm going to make you wait :D

and also, about my updating schedule- i think i'm just going to do it every weekday, because i am normally busy on weekends, but if i'm not i'll do it then as well. so basically i'll try to update everyday :)

bye bubs :)