𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 31

*2 days later*

hyunjin's pov

seungminnie🥰👀

i'm sorry but i can't do this anymore.

you are free to do what you want

but i dont want to be part of your life anymore.

i'm sorry hyunjin

we need to break up

[seen 3:02am]

please let me explain

[not delivered]

minnie?

[not delivered]

seungmin

[not delivered]

i love you 

[not deilivered]

i hope you will forgive me

[not delivered]

you have been blocked

"fuck!" i threw my phone in anger, accidentally breaking it and running after it- feeling all the shards of glass that were coming out of my phone with my hand. i tried turning it on. thank fuck it worked.

i looked at the date on my phone and widened my eyes. shit- 22nd September. its his birthday.

but he didn't want to see me. what if I just- maybe i could drop something off outside his house? i gasped realising what i should buy him.

didn't day6 have a comeback lately? what if i got him an album? would he forgive me? probably not- but its worth a try.

so i went to the store, bought a day6 album and headed towards seungmin's house. 

the walk itself wasn't too far as chan's house and seungmin's house were quite close together, both in the wealthy part of the city. 

when i reached there i smiled before walking into the driveway and up the stairs to the front door. just as i was about to lean down to put the gift down, the door opened.

"yeah- i'll meet you ther-" he was there. looking absolutely fucking gorgeous. he was calling soemone- probably jisung to be honest, before he stopped and stared at me.

"what the fuck are you doing here?"

shit- here we go again

"i was just giving you your birthday present" i said in a small voice

"get the fuck out of here"

"please- seungmin listen to me"

"fuck off"

before i could even comprehend what was going on, i felt a harsh hand on my face. my face was hit to the side and my hand found its way to my cheek, caressing the red hand print on my face.

"get out"

tears were pricking in the corners of my eyes as i tried desperately to make him listen to me.

"p-please let me e-explain"

he though for a minute before saying, "you have 2 minutes"

no-one's pov

"i-i was forced, they tried to rape me, chan saw and i was threatened that if i didn't ignore you guys then it will happen again and hurt me and even you and i didn't want that to happe-" hyunjin rambled on, flapping his hands around and honestly not making total sense to seungmin.

"how do i know you're not lying"

"a-ask chan- i don't fucking care, get cctv footage do whatever but i'm not lying, please believe me"

"i don't know if i want to trust you anymore" he sighed, tears falling out of his eyes before walking past hyunjin and walking away.

"happy birthday seungmin" hyunjin whispered at the boy who left him at the doorstep.