𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

when they had arrived at the holiday house, it was already 7 o'clock, and they were hungry. very hungry. but since there were no parents, they had to cook for themselves. this was going to be interesting.

-----

the house itself was amazing, a modern exterior, high ceilings, two floors and had huge bedrooms. 

they had promised chan's parents that they wouldn't make to much of a mess in their holiday house, but let's be honest, by the end of this week it is going to be in ruins. either burnt down, or knocked down.

-----

so they gathered around in the living room and started to sort out the mess of a week they will be having.

"right, so we need to sort out roomings, there are 5 bedrooms but 9 of us, that will mean that some of you will need to share" chan stated

"i mean-  i don't think anyone will have a problem sharing, the rooms are big enough to have 3 people in them"

"ok- so, i'm guessing people want to be with their partners, so maybe- me and felix in one room, minsung in another room and seungjin in another room" 

"yah! we are not a couple" both seungmin and hyunjin said at the same time, but were quickly ignored.'

"yeah sure"

"so that leaves me and jeongin" chan said, "so i guess we'll be together !"

"yeah, that works for me" jeongin replied, with a smile on his face.

so they left the living room to find a room that they could stay in, leaving chan on the sofa.

'what did he do to deserve such weird friends' he smiled

"oi chan, you coming?"

"yeah i'll be up in a bit" he gave a soft smile.

"you ok?"

"i'll be fine"

he was far from fine. he was jealous. 'sometimes we just gotta suck it up and live with it' he told himself

"lets go up and unpack ok?" felix said, wrappinng his arm around chan's waist to pull him up from the sofa.

"ok"

-------------

i don't know how to feel bout this :(