𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

*time skip cuz i'm lazy :)*

*next day*

"good morning class, settle down into your seats please. today we will be doing an mid-semester assessment today"

murmurs spread like a wildfire through the class- they obviously weren't expecting this.

"i know its on a short notice, but i think you will be completely fine- you are smart kids" the professer told the worried students.

"smart my ass" a voice said among the crowd 

"jisung- be quiet, you have to concentrate for once, and please don't copy off of felix because you will both end up failing"

"yeah whatever"

the professer asked for someone to help him hand out the tests- but you know how it is. everyone was avoiding eye- contact. how classic.

"hyunjin, why don't you hand these out for me"

"sure sir" he said hesitantly

he got up and walked slowly towards the teachers desk before slowly walking back to hand the tests out. one by one. 

he kept going until there were two people left. yeon-soo and jin-ae. shit. this isn't gonna go well.

he gave them their tests and turned back towards his desk, but just as he was leaving, yeon-soo (i.e. bitch number 1) stuck his leg out and caused the long legged boy to go flying into the wall.

"watch where you're going bitch" he said

hyunjin just whimpered. he couldn't say anything because he knew that he would be in for it after school, and he wasn't looking forward to it.

he got up and walked back to his desk, with his head down.

"psstt hyunjin" chan whispered

"what" 

"you can't let them do that to you, you have to stand up to them"

"chan i don't really care"

"oh ok" he sounded hurt. and that's because he was. this wasn't the happy hyunjin he knew. bad day maybe?

*hyunjin's pov*

it hurts. why do emotions exist? i don't like it. 

why can't i just shut them out? 

you know what. that's what i'm going to do. 

i'm going to shut out emotions completely. 

i'm not going to let anyone get to me. no-one.

after giving myself a bit of a pep-talk, i started on the test, hoping that i wouldn't have to go to yeon-soo's place after school.

i shuddered just thinking about it- no. i said that i won't have feelings. i'm not scared. bring it on you son of a bitch.

-------

so um- yeah. hi? istg i have changed my original plot-line around 10 times, i'm not kidding lol.