Epilogue v2

I looked down at the last piece of my dry food. I had torn the bag open that my owners used to provide with the food. I kicked the piece of dry food away, one small piece would not food me anyways... I wish that they would come back, but it had been so long.
It had at least been a moon since I had last seen them, before, the longest they had been away had been maybe 2 or 3 days, but this time it seemed like they were gone for good... Had they left me? Had something happened to them? They were quite old to be fair...
I walked out through the door of the house, thinking back on the cats that had come to see me... They had told me about the clans, they had told me... No, it could not be true, I knew for a fact that starclan was not real, they had never come to visit me, nor my father, they let the clans die...
I closed my eyes, or maybe the were real, and I the fact the clans did not believe in them, was the reason that the clans had failed. If so, we deserved it, the clans had done some quite evil things, things that I did not even want to think on at the moment.
I looked outside, at the stars, it looked like they were angry at me. Is that why I had lived so long? To see each and every one of my friends die, that had been a part of the clans with me... That was my price to pay, I had killed my own brother...
But it was not my fault, I had no other choice, he killed my mother, and he was going to kill me as well. Or maybe, they were real, maybe that was what the clans needed, to prove that they were real... The cat, he had come here, he knew about the clans...
Had his parents taught him? No... His grandparents maybe, he was far to young to have parents that had kids at that age, I was barely past a paw when I had become leader, after that, there were only 2 clans and everyone was leaving me, I took my clan here, and the rest of them that were left, we lived here until our final days.
Now I was the last one, yes... Starclan was real, I knew it now, how could those cats have possibly known my name? How could they have found me? Someone must have told them... I had to tell them all I knew, before it was too late, I was on my last legs, any day I would die, I did not have many moons left in me.
I could hardly jump over to the top of this short little fence now, I remember being able to fly sky high when I was much younger... It felt like a distinct memory now, like none of it had actually happened. I walked over to the fence anyways.
Trying to run, but my legs had just about given out on me. At this point it was almost like a fast walk. I jumped up, barely making it over the fence this time. As I made it to the top, I held on to the top pieces of the fence, trying not to fall over, which was quite hard for me.
I then turned my head and then looked around, I saw 3 cats walking right towards me, aiming at me directly in my eyes. They were no more than a few tail lengths away from me. I looked at them a bit surprised, I thought about getting down and trying to run.
It would not matter, they did not look to have any evil intent, nor would I even have a chance to even get nearly far enough away from them. These were different cats than the ones that I had met a few days ago. The one in the front was carrying a mouse with him and he had a big smile on his face.
I jumped down from the fence, and then shook my head, they probably were not looking at me, they probably had just finished hunting... I wish I could still hunt, but I did not have it in me to even have a chance. A kit would be more likely to catch something than I would...
I began to walk back to my twoleg home, but just before I had a chance, I heard footsteps drop directly beside me, I jumped around, this time quite a bit scared. It was the same cats that I had just seen looking at me, they were in fact coming after me...
It had been so long since I had seen a cat, now it seemed like bunches of cats were coming to see me each day. I still was not quite sure why that would be so. No one knew who I was... Well, the cats that I had seen the other day sure did seem to know who I was for some odd reason or another.
The cat with the mouse began to start talking to me over his food that he had in his mouth. I looked at the cat, and I nodded to him, thankful that he was not just here to attack me. I missed eating those, it had been nearly 2 seasons since I had eaten some.
"Hello Youngtail! We have been expecting you! I would have thought that you would be with my friend by now." He said to me. I looked at him, quite a bit confused as to, once again how the cat knew my old name, not to mention the fact that he had found me... I looked back at the cat and began talking to him.
"Who are you? Why do you cats keep coming to look for me?" I said to the cat. He looked at me, as if he was the one that was confused. He then looked down at the ground and tossed the mouse to me. I looked at him a bit surprised, was he giving it to me.
After a few moments, he nodded for me to eat it, the cats that were with him did not speak to me. They just watched every move that I was making, I was a bit afraid, was this some sort of test? I did not even think though, I just bit in, I was starving, still they did not speak, besides the other cat.
"I thought you were looking for us... We are here to find my friend and you, you are supposed to bring back the clans... My name is Owl..."