"That's Jiji, mommy." Samia heard coming from behind her.

Taking her eyes off of the screen, she placed them on Shakir, her four year old son.

Shakir was conceived during a mission that Sahir and Samia had in Mali, four, almost five years ago. They went to Mali on their own terms, deciding to take down two of the biggest drug lords Africa has ever seen.

The mission lasted four months, and by the time it was over, Samia found out that she was a couple of weeks pregnant with her and Sahir's fifth child.

"Yes it is, baby." Samia cooed to him, watching his cheeks lift up and the sole dimple on his right cheek, deepen.

Watching Shakir go back to playing on his tablet, Samia took her attention off of him, placing it on the sleeping figure on the couch. The figure laying on the couch was Samia and Sahir's sixth child, Semaj.

Two, almost three years ago, Samia had decided to get off of birth control, since she had felt like Sahir would be fine with using condoms and pulling out.

Sahir planted his seed inside of her on the first try, in hopes of getting his daughter, which didn't happen.

Semaj and Shakir were always underneath Samia, due to them being too young to learn the ways of the family business. But any given chance, all of her boys would find themselves cuddling with their mom, appreciating her presence.

Whenever Sahir would go out on missions by himself, he would always come home to find a bed filled by six boys and his wife, resulting in his sleeping in the guest room.

"How are they doing?" Samia heard Sahir ask through the earpiece.

Looking back at the camera, Samia scanned the screens, looking at where each boy was.

"They're all heading towards a room together, so I would advise for you to make your way inside, after them."

Sahir nodded his head, though Samia couldn't see. Checking his surroundings, he began to make his way towards the house, going around the back to enter. Once he was inside, he began to move as if he knew the layout of the dark house.

Not bumping into anything, he began to creep upstairs, heading to where he knew the boys were probably at. Once he came close, he remained still.

"It's easy to open that door, all I need is a pocketknife." Sakari said eyeing the door to what looked like a secret room.

Reaching into his boot, Sekai handed Sakari the pocket knife that he had took from Sahir's back pocket earlier.

"This lil nigga here." Sahir mumbled shaking his head.

"We're being watched." Sayid said looking around their surroundings.

Seiji shrugged his shoulders.

"They can either try to fight us or remain in the shadows, and I doubt that they would try to fight us." He spoke without a worry.

Sayid rolled his eyes, before turning it to the door that Sakari was able to open.

Looking at each other, Sayid and Seiji stepped up to walk first, with Sekai and Sakari close behind them.

Entering the dark room, their trained eyes quickly adjusted, beginning to look around for stuff.

Suddenly the lights in the room turned on, causing the boys to look around with wide eyes.

"You guys failed." Sahir spoke up, shaking his head with a smirk. "I guess you guys aren't as good as you say you are."

"Cause you're not about to start playing my babies." Samia said pressing the button for the room to shift, allowing them to see her.