0 3

*Edited*

May 31st, 2020

May 31st, 2020

The following night, Sahir walked around while pushing Seiji in his baby stroller. It was ten at night, but the Louisiana streets that were loud and filled with people from different walks of life was now desolate, with only street lights guiding people out in the dark.

What was only suppose to be a short walk to calm Seiji down, while not waking up his big brother, turned into a midnight stroll around town. Seiji instantly calmed down when he seen the colorful lights and heard jazz music from every direction. Now he sat quietly, taking in the new scene around him.

"This is a short cut Jiji, let's take it so that we can get you home to your mommy."

At the mention of his mommy, a smile graced Seiji's face and he clapped his hands happily.

"How come you never show me that much love?" Sahir playfully questioned Seiji, who only smiled more, before stuffing his right hand into his mouth.

Sahir shook his head at his son, continuing to go down the dark, foggy path. Approaching the end, Sahir could see that apartment building they were currently residing in was only a short distance from where he stood.

From somewhere behind him, Sahir could hear a voice whisper, "Come on man, let's go home. We already got five other people."

Another voice was speaking low, but not low enough for Sahir to not be able to hear him.

"Let's get one more person, then we can end our night. Alright."

Sahir shook his head, but kept walking. Sensing a shift in the air, Sahir stopped walking and picked up Seiji, turning around only to see a man standing behind him, with his hand raised to tap him. The man's eyes widened for a second at the man's sudden turn, before they closed to their regular size and a smirk graced his face.

"My name is Muerte." The man let out, looking at Sahir's figure.

Sahir had a good four inches on him in height and was more muscular than him, but Muerte didn't see him as a threat with a baby in his hands.

"Nice to meet you Morty, now will you excuse me." Sahir said only for his path to be blocked.

"It's Muerte!" The man yelled, before taking a deep breath to regain his cool composure. "This is how we're goin' ta' do this. You're going to give my partner here your watch, chain, and wallet. Then you're goin' to go on back with your life like nothin' happened."

The man with Muerte stepped forward, flinging his hand out to show Sahir the pocket knife in his grasp.

"I don't know why you have a knife." Sahir started with a smirk. "The baby won't hurt you."

The man with the knife slowly stalked forward to Sahir's unmoving figure.

Sahir started talking again.