1 3

*Edited*

June 19th, 2020

June 19th, 2020

"This is beautiful." Samia said looking at the water, as the yacht drove slowly.

She and Sahir had sat in a secluded area, in the back of the boat, set up just for them. As soon as they got there, they learned that the yacht, was actually a super yacht. It had over twenty couples aboard and a plethora of rooms, each with a different theme. As each couple boarded the yacht, they were given a key to a room, specifically for them.

After receiving the keys, the Wests' and Carters' were separated, taken to different sections of the yacht.

Sahir and Samia now sat on the yacht, listening to the faint jazz music, gazing into each other's eyes. All the servants walking by could see and smell the love that the two had for each other.

"It's not as beautiful as my baby." Sahir said earning a small smile from Samia .

"Are you trying to get in my panties, sir?" She asked, leaning forward into the table.

Sahir smirked, showing off the dimple in his left cheek, licking his bottom lip slightly. Leaning into the table, as close as he could, he responded, "Is it working?"

Samia rolled her eyes playfully, laughing.

"It might be, sir. It might be." She said winking at him, then turning her gaze back to the water.

In the distance, Samia could see what looked like to be moving jet skis racing towards the yacht. They had to be going at a fast pace because the yacht wasn't moving slowly, yet they were catching up quickly.

"We have five guests heading this way, sir." Samia picked up her glass of water, bringing the straw inside of it to her lips.

Taking a few sips of her water, Samia watched as Sahir grabbed his black Glock 40 out of his pants. Already knowing that his gun was loaded, Sahir took it off of safety. Locking eyes with Samia, he turned his body to the water slightly, but made sure that his eyes never left hers.

Counting to five, Sahir pointed the gun at the five approaching people on jet skis. Letting of five shots, Sahir hit each person perfectly in their left chest area, straight through their heart. Hearing the jet skis crash into each other, letting off loud noises, Sahir was happy for the loud music and secluded area.

"Madame Sinclair most definitely got our message. She sent her five best hitmen to take us out." Samia shook her head, faking sadness. "Now their swimming with the little fishes."