3 0

*Edited*

August 23rd, 2020

August 23rd, 2020

Samia laid her back against Sahir's chest, snuggling into him. She had just laid her newly two, one year olds down for a nap, now it was just her and Sahir up.

Leaving his left arm up, laying on top of the couch, Sahir wrapped his right arm around Samia's waist, resting his hand on her growing belly.

The two enjoyed the peacefulness of the Caribbean Sea, as they floated across on their yacht. The sun shined greatly above them, as the wind gave them a gentle breeze. The sky was clear of clouds, almost as clear as the Wests' of worries.

"I'm happy that we quit," Sahir started to say, out of no where. "but you do know that they're always gonna call on us right?"

Samia began to nod her head up and down, turning to look at Sahir.

"They're just going to have to deal with it on their own, like the grown adults they are because there is no way that I'm going to be able to do a mission with four kids, two that are barely toddlers, and then two newborns." Samia said rolling her eyes at the thought.

Sahir's face resembled a look of shock, though Samia knew it was fake.

"You don't want to secure the bag no more baby?" He asked keeping the same facial expression on his face.

Samia eyed him, before she playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"The bag has been secured, since we were teens. We work like we're broke, when in actuality, we don't have to work at all. We could become one traveling ass family." Samia replied causing Sahir to nod his head in agreement.

"I did always want to be like the white kids in school, who seemed to take a trip every damn season. That's why they asses is broke and can barely get jobs now." Sahir said causing Samia to laugh.

"You sound bitter babe." Samia said locking eyes with Sahir.

"I'm not bitter at all." Sahir said leaning his head down closer to Samia's. "Due to me not going anywhere, I was able to spend every single moment with this beautiful, chocolate shawty. I eventually wifed her ass up, then spilled my seed inside her, so she not going no where."

Samia brought her lips up to his, kissing them softly, before she leaned her head back on his shoulder.

"I know some people who would still want me, even though I got kids." Samia said causing Sahir's smirking face to turn straight. "Odell Beckham Jr did tell me that if I ever divorced you, he would happily marry me and play stepdaddy to our kids."