Chapter 25: Finale ~ Part 3

Start from the beginning

"That doesn't matter anymore, your here now and that's all that matters", Lynn says hugging him.

"I'm glad you could join us", Gambi says.

"I would rather Kill to Protect the city than Kill just because", Jeff says.

"Well let's get on with the mission plan!", Dionte says.

"What's your rush?", Brandon asks.

"I'm not really into the sentimental stuff", Dionte says jokingly.

"Yeah me either!", Khalil says.

"That's because both of y'all have a heart of coal, that's why y'all bump heads so much!", Grace replies.

The team agrees, then laughs it off.

"Ok so let's get into this, now as we all know Gravedigger is hiding out in a very cloaked out facility, but not for TC who found it in under an hour, we now know how to get there but we don't know how to infiltrate it", Gambi states.

"Then me and Jenn, can do a fly over before everyone arrives to facility", Jeff says.

"Y'all do know I can fly too", Dionte joins in.

"Then me, Jenn, and Dionte can do a fly over", Jeff states.

"Nah it's just not the same", Dionte replies.

"Ok now once we're in we have to find out a way to self destruct the building and we have to come up with a way to slow Gravedigger down", Gambi replies.

"I'm good with computers, TC was teaching me before he died, but I can't just wander around the building until I stumble upon the room", Erica says.

"I can lead you there, I have a strong sense of smell", Grace states.

"Ok so while Grace and Erica are finding a way to explode the building, the rest of the team should be holding off the guards, to give a safe passage to Gravedigger", Jeff says.

"Oh hell no, your not going against Gravedigger by yourself, I'm right there with you!", Anissa states.

"And so am I!", Jenn says.

"You're not taking all the fun away from us!", Brandon says speaking for the boys.

"All of us can't fight Gravedigger at once", Jeff replies.

"Who said that?", Dionte says.

"Yeah it's a lot more safer if y'all do fight him together, and I have came up with a theory, if the strongest ones out of us meaning Jenn, Brandon, Dionte, Anissa, & Jeff all hit Gravedigger with their powers at once they can hurt him long enough to put the meta removal serum in him", Khalil states.

"That's not your plan I was talking about that the other night, you took that from me!", Dionte says.

"I have no clue what he's talking about", Khalil says.

"Anyways, that might actually work but who's gonna put the serum in him", Jenn asks.

"I can do it", Lynn speaks up.

"No!", Jeff says sternly.

"I'll be watching over her the whole time with my radar!", Gambi replies.

"Well all of this sound good so let's go suit up team", Jeff says standing up.

"Wait Jeff, A job like this isn't for Black Lightning, Thunder, Lightning and his team, it's for Blackbird and her Black Associates", Gambi says smirking.

Jeff smirks back and goes to get his black suit they all walk out of the sanctum.