Chapter 22: Death Do Us Part

Gambi walks downstairs to the sanctum, TC is on the computer trying to break a firewall.

"Morning TC, what are you doing?", Gambi asks.

"Trying to get through this firewall", TC replies.

Gambi walks over and examines TC's work.

"You're getting pretty good at this", Gambi says.

"Getting Pretty Good, so I'm not good just yet?", TC asks.

"I mean with a little more of my teaching I can get you to where I need you to be, but until now you're just about average", Gambi replies.

"Well maybe if you didn't kill me I'll still be learning", TC says turning around and facing Gambi.

"What did you say?", Gambi asks.

"I said Maybe if you didn't kill me I would still be here, but I'm not because you killed me and your a murderer", TC yells.

"I did what I had to, you were hurting Lynn", Gambi says.

"Oh so you put Lynn over your own son, I am like a son to you right?", TC asks.

"Of course!", Gambi replies.

"Well why did you kill me huh, WHY DID YOU KILL ME", TC yells.

"Gambi wake up", Jeff says awaking Gambi from his sleep.

"Where am I?", Gambi asks.

"Your at my house, you cried yourself to sleep at the sanctum so I brought you to my house to let you rest", Jeff replies.

"Oh", Gambi says.

"Bad Dream?", Jeff asks.

"Something like that", Gambi replies.

"Well the Funeral Planner is downstairs waiting for you to discuss TC's Funeral Arrangements", Jeff says, "But you don't have to do this now I can tell them to come back another time".

"No id rather get this over with now", Gambi replies.

"Ok well be down here in 5 Minutes", Jeff says walking out.

After about 5 Minutes, Gambi finally comes downstairs. Anissa and Grace are still there, and Jenn, Jeff, & Lynn are also there waiting for him. He looks at Erica who has a stern face.

"Oh Good Morning Gambi", Lynn says standing up and walking over and giving Gambi a hug.

"Good Morning and Good Morning to you all", Gambi replies.

"How you doing?", Lynn asks.

"I'm getting by its hard", Gambi says.

"Was it hard when you took his life", Erica says.

"Erica!", Lynn snaps at her.

"No Lynn it's okay, Killing TC was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, sitting their watching his life fade away from him was the hardest thing in my life, and I get that your angry with me for doing it but it's my duty to protect and when a person who I also love is in danger I will do anything necessary to save their life", Gambi says.

Erica stares at Gambi for a moment then gets up and walks out of the Living Room.

"I'll go talk to her", Jenn states getting up and walking out of the room.

Gambi sits down in front of the Funeral Planner.

"Hello Sir, and I would like to start off by saying I am so sorry for your lost, Now would you like for him to be Cremated or Buried?", the man says.