My little fawn but make it an interview

"I'm finna whip this hoe." Author says as she stepped into camera view. "Hi." Author shyly says as she waved at the camera.

"My name is censored and I am the author of this story. I'm here to talk about what made me choose to write fanfics. Now I know I talked about this before but, I was in a hotel room bored out of my mind and decided to go on Wattpad and write something down."

"It was snowy as fuck there at the time. I was in Idaho, and the ho was cold." Laughter ensues behind the camera. Author giggled.

"Shut the fawk up, in trying to be ✨serious✨."
________________

"Here we have the cannibal in his natural environment. Eating raw deer, I mean what's wrong with him. He's a deer and- oh shit, he noticed us. Wait, FUCKING RUN!" Author says as she ran away from the scary deer demon.

Camera man fell to the ground, you can only see a shot of the deer demons face with those scary as eyes and blood trailing down his mouth.

"CUT THE CAMERAS! DEAD ASS!" Author yells, she quickly turned around and was now cornered by the demon.

"AUUUUUGHHB GOD!" Author fell to her knees and held her arms up to avoid being eaten alive. The deer demon o my pets her head and smiled cheerfully.

Author passes out.
....................................

"What if....we bleached your hair. That way you look cooler?" Author suggested to Lyra. Lyra looked up from her phone and made a face.

"No❤️" Lyra says with a sweet ducking stupid ass rat looking ass smile. "I fucking hate how nice you are." Author says as she glared at her.

———————————————

"What's it like being short?" An interviewer asked, author looked flabbergasted. "E-excuse me?" Author asked offended. "What's it like being short?" The interviewer asked again.

"I'll have you know- that being 5'4 isn't short." Author says with a stern tone. "Ma'am there's no need to be offended."

"I'll fucking show you offended!" Author yells as she got up quickly and walked to the interviewer. "Ma'am!"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"If there was something you would like to say to the people reading this, this story. What would it be?" A different interviewer asked.

"I have so much to say." Author says as she thinks for a while. She sunk in her chair as she was in deep thought.

"I would like to say that I love every single one of them. The readers, the ones who save my fanfics in their libraries. You know, i-it makes me happy. Happy that they are giving my stories a chance. They may not be good but at least they still enjoy them. I hope they do." Autor starts.

"I-I want them to be happy. I want everyone reading this to stay safe out there. It's a crazy world we live in. It may not be better right now, but I hope it will soon. Maybe we will all be treated equally for the first time since the earth was born."

"I want you all to appreciate yourselves. I want you to look yourself in the mirror and see the things you love about yourself. Trust me I know it's hard, I've been there, but please. Love yourself and your mental health is much more important than anything else, remember that."

"Please please wear a mask also, for the love of god. And stare at a Karen who refuses to wear a mask, point at her. Make her know that she's may be exposing everyone around her to COVID."

"I love you all (3000)."

"Also, thank you for the fanart. I've received two so far and I love them dearly. I love you all, seeing you vote a chapter makes me smile. Seeing the comments makes me feel happy that you found a part of the chapter interesting. Thank you."

"If you need anything, I'm here. I may not respond soon but I will respond. Take care of yourselves, I love you all."