Heaven

Anais's pov
I slowly open my eyes, once I adjusted to the light around me I looked around. I look at my body and see bandages on me, and bruises.

I was about to get up when I hear someone say, "I don't think you should be getting up." It was a males voice.

I turn to see him and my eyes widen. He was attractive. He was looking at a clipboard that I had guessed had my records.

"How bad is the wound?" I ask, I look at my bandages, I furrowed my eyebrows

"How bad is the wound?" I ask, I look at my bandages, I furrowed my eyebrows. "It's not that good, but trust me..it'll heal. The healers fixed it, but the spear of a Fallen Angel is a bit fatal for us if we were to get stabbed by it. Especially in your case." The doctor tells me as he looks at the paper on his clipboard.

"Anais Melani Ace, born in 1933...lived I hell for 7 years...says here it was a mistake, sighed by Mary." The doctor says, I nod and look at him.

"I was told I died when I was 6 months. The house burned down, after that my father had killed my mother and killed a few more people and was then shot by someone by mistake and eaten by two dogs." I say while moving my feet around.

"I have a question." I raise a finger up, "Ask away, Anais." The doctor puts down my documents. "What angel are you? A healer?" I ask, he chuckled.

"I'm a weather angel. But I went to college and was a doctor when I was alive, that's why I'm able to work asa doctor again in Heaven." When he said this he snapped his finger and there a cloud appeared.

"Woah, also how the heck did you make your halo disappear? Is that a trick I don't know about?" I ask, he nods. "It's fairly easy, in this part of Heaven..many like flying without their wings and some even don't want their halo on." I nod and thank him for answering my questions.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself...I'm Jensen Hernandez." He shakes my hand, I smile. "You already know my name." I giggle, he chuckled along with me.

"Will I be here the whole time? I don't like having to lay down all the time." I say, Jensen shakes his head. "No of course, we will get you a wheelchair. You will have to come here regularly, we need to make sure that gets healed nicely." I nod and thank him.

He smiled and walked out, I waited until he came back with the wheel chair. He helped get up and helped me sit down.

"Thank you, Doctor Hernandez." I smile, he smiled back and nods his head. He pushed me out to the lobby and there was my grandmother.

"Oh, sweetie." She said as she wiped her tears away with a handkerchief. "She's going to have to come back tomorrow so we can give her some medicine for that wound." Jensen tells her.

She nods and talked more with him, I looked around and see some angel who have minor injuries and some with injuries that hurt to look at.

One had a broken leg, a little girl that maybe fell down...also one with an angel that had some feathers on his wings.

"Alright, well that will be all. Well make sure to give you a call, and be sure to check on her..she can't stand up for longer than 5 minutes." Jensen tells my grandma, she thanked him and wheeled me out.

"Sweetie...I think we need to bring you to Ms. Mary, she has called me to have a conversation about your status." My grandma said, I furrowed my eyebrows and look down at my hands.

"She needs a few words with you, it's nothing bad it's just something you need to know." I nod and apologize to her.

"Why apologize, you didn't do anything wrong hun." My grandma pats my shoulder, I nod and let a tear roll down my cheek.

"Thanks grandma." I pat her hand, I look at the bandages around my arm and stomach. I smile and look up, we walked back home.

See you soon, dad.