Not my memory

I sat there as the professor was giving a lesson. I looked around and noticed a few people not paying attention.

I look back at the professor and wrote down some notes. I was working hard to get my bachelors degree, my major was early childhood education. I hoped to be a kindergarten teacher.

After my last session was done I walked back home. I was in my last year of college. I turned 21 just last month, the same month I got a spear through my stomach...heh...

I have noticed that I am slowly aging, I don't look like I'm 19 anymore, so that's good news now.

As I walk the lonely trail I felt a drop of water running down my neck. I touch the back of my neck and look up, it was sunny.

I continue walking thinking nothing of it and then heard thunder. "Someone's getting irritated." I say looking up, "Not really." I gasp and look I front of me.

"Jack?" I ask, he smirked and walked up to me, "That's me." He says as he walked behind em. I turn around and see that he wasn't there anymore.

I step back and bump into something. I look up and was met with Jack again, "What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Aren't you scared of walking by yourself, Ana? Aren't you scared that they will find you again and harass you again?" I started walking away from Jack.

He was in front of me again and I fall on my bottom. "You never really liked being by yourself. You were scared that they would find you again, aren't you? Everyone is afraid of you." Jack kneeled down and looked into my eyes.

"They know what you are and what power you hold. They know what you and I are. They're scared of us, they would want to banish us back to hell, just like what they did to me." I started breathing heavily.

Rain started pouring, the thunder got louder. "You know it's true, that's why you and your sweet grandmother moved here." Jack said with a more menacing tone.

"What-what are you talking about?!" I try slapping him but he disappeared again. "You know what I'm talking about." Jack was now behind me.

"You're the daughter of a serial killer who happens to be an overlord. You were born in hell, you still have those powers of his." Jack breathed on my neck.

"I wonder how you were able to do it...contain all that anger you held in when you alerted bullies. You wanted to snap your fingers and suffocate them until they pleaded for your forgiveness. I've seen it all." Jack says whispering in my ear.

"You wanted to kill everyone who had hurt you. You couldn't hold it in anymore, your grandma noticed it. That's the real reason you moved." Jack stood up and walked to face me.

He looked at me and smiled, "No." I softly say looking back at him. "No?" Jack scoffs, "You're living a lie! Anais, a fucking lie!" Jack yells, I started screaming and close my eyes.

I hear Jack yelling, I open my eyes and see him on the ground. I started panting and stood up and walked towards him.

I noticed that it stopped raining. "Jack?" I say as I went on my knees and shakes his body. "Jack!" I shake him more.

"Oh no...what did I do?" I softly say, I can hear screaming in my head. It started hurting, I held my head and screamed in pain.

It was like a headache but worse. It's almost like if someone was drilling my head open and stabbing my brains.

I felt myself slowly fading. I gasp for air, I fall to the ground and hold my chest.

Then...complete darkness.

I open my eyes and see my surroundings, nothing. I saw nothing!

I walk around and see a man in a rocking chair holding something. I walk up closer and see that it almost looked like dad.

"Papa?" I hear my own voice echo. "My little Ana." Papa said in a soft voice. I kneeled down and look at him. I touch his hand and look at the baby who was me.

"I love you my little fawn." He holds me up and I see myself coo. I feel a tear roll down my cheek, I smile and softly chuckle.

"I love you too, papa." I say with teary eyes, he later disappeared. I see a new vision, I turn around and see a house on fire.

"ANAIs!!" I see my dad yelling, I walk up to him and see him crying, "ANA!!" He falls to the ground and sobbed, there was a lot of people around, I look around and see someone coming.

"Ana?!" I see someone who looked like Mimzy, "This is your fault!" Papa said standing up, Mimzy shakes her head and tears up.

"ANA!" My dads voice echoed, everything went dark again. I started sobbing, I went down on my knees and laid down.

"This was your fault! If you hadn't just left it of run a damn errand, my daughter would've been alive still!" I hear a male voice yell, "My fault?! I hired someone to take care of her before I left to grab something, Al!" A female voice yelled back.

"Oh yeah?! Who?!" The man asked, "Betty Arden! That's who! She lives in maple street. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go." I heard footsteps.

"You are not leaving!" I hear someone struggling and calling out for help. Later I hear another scream but it was from someone else, I then hear a man sobbing.

More and more yells and struggling. I think it was papa, me dying was him loosing his sanity, he went mad because I died.

I think me being born was the reason why he stopped killing. Mimzy knew what he did but didn't care, not until it was her who died by the hands of his.

He killed my babysitter who was too careless to watch over me. But I feel like I still would've died either way, Mimzy said something before but I forgot.

Even though I don't like her and don't want to be close to her...I need answers.

"And answers you will get." I open my eyes and see a ceiling. I sat up and look around, "This isn't my room." I say softly.

"That's because it isn't." I look at the doorway and was relieved to see Jensen. "Jensen!" I say happily, he smiled and walked up to me.

He sat down on the bed and let out a sigh. "Jack calles me, saying you passed out. He seemed worried but I never can trust him. There's something wrong with him." Jensen said shaking his head.

"I know." I whisper, I look at my clothes and see that they weren't mine. "Did you change me?" I ask, Jensen awkwardly smile.

"I'm sorry, it's just...I didn't want you to catch a cold. And I didn't look, I promise." I chuckle and thank him. I hear thunder and jump.

"Don't worry, it's natural. No one is angry, oh and if you're wondering...Jack is back at his apartment." I nod and look down.

"Can I stay here? I can call my grandma, I just don't feel like going home right now." Jensen looks at me surprised, but agreed nonetheless.

I thank him and give my grandma a quick call.