A small crush

Anais' pov
I wake up in the morning, well at least I think it was morning. It was a bit dark in the hotel but because I was a flash light I was fine.

I walked around and see the same demon who I had first encountered when I arrived. "Hello." I quietly and politely say to him, he looked at me with tired and eyes and waved to my greeting.

When he was past me, a smile crept on my lips, for some odd reason... I walked down stairs and see that the lobby was empty I decided to sit on the couch and go on my phone.

After a few minutes a creek was heard behind me, I quickly turned around and jumped a bit to see the same demon. He looked at me while I turned a bit red by how close he was to me.

"I've never seen an angel before." He finally spoke after what seemed ours of him inspecting me. I gulped and looked into his eyes, he looked more human than demon.

Maybe a mix of human and demon, just like Alex and Elizabeth. They don't look very much demon as well.

The demon in front of me had deep black hair, blue eyes, dead grey skin, dragon like wings, a tail that looked like a spear with what also looked like leaves, a black kind of scar on his left eye, and suited with black clothing.

"You don't look very much of a demon." I quietly said, he smirked. "I guess most of everyone's expectations don't match up to reality, huh?" He asked me, I let out a soft chuckle and nod.

He sat down next to me, I looked at him and smiled at him. "Why is there a beautiful angel like yourself here in a place of chaos and ugliness?" The demon asked me, I looked at him and giggled.

"I'm visiting my family, it wasn't my idea..." I trailed off, he nods and looked at me. "Do you have a name or should I just call you Angel?" He asked, I smiled and nod, "I'm Anais, what about you?" I asked him.

"Jack. That's my human name, I never changed my name because that's stupid." He snickered, I laughed and agreed. "I guess I'll be seeing you around a lot now?" He asked me, I nod and he smiled.

"Well, I have to get going. I work here and am being rehabilitated."  Jack said getting up and gesturing to the stairs. I got up as well and nod, "That's oaky, and good for you. Maybe I'll see you up there one day." I point up at the ceiling, he smiled and nods.

And with that I was alone in the lobby smiling like a little school girl, though I never lived to be able to go to school to experience it.

"Looks like someone has a little crush~" I hear someone coo, I turned around turning a bit red and see Angel Dust! I widened my eyes and ran to the tall demon spider.

I hugged him and told him I missed him, he hugged me back with his four arms. "I missed you too kiddo, and look at you: Hot as fuck!" He said a bit loud. I laugh and thanked him.

"I can't believe you're the same little girl I was best friends with years ago! You've turned out to be a beautiful angel, Anais." He said in a serious tone, he looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"But your too short!" He snickers and playfully hits my shoulder, I pout, "That's because I'm an angel!" Angel only laughed.

"Shut the fuck up!" We both see a grumpy old cat yell, "Husk?" I asked, he looked at me and widened his eyes. "Anais?" He asked confused, I nod and he waved.

I waved back and smile, "Hug her you fucking idiot!" Angel yelled at Husk. Husk groaned and walked to me and pats my shoulder, I looked at him confused.

"Anais?!" The three of us hear a small and squeaky voice say at the top of the stairs, it was Nifty! "Nifty!" I yell, going down on my knees to hug her.

"Look Nif, now you have someone to relate to!" Angel joked, obliviously saying that's she's short and I am too. Both Angel and Husk laugh.

The small little demon cyclops slaps them not and was back with me, "Don't be mean by the presence of an angel! Behave yourselves." Nifty scolded the two who only murmured a-not-so-genuine apology.

"How have you been, Ana?" Nifty asked me, I looked at her say a quick 'fine'. "Also, I do NOT have a crush on that demon!" I yell at Angel who scoffed.

"Yeah right." He smirked, "Ooo, what demon??" Nifty asked curiously, I turned beat red again and was about to say something but Angel cuts me off, "Jack, the guard, I think that's what he works as."

"Ohh, he's nice, genuine, caring, helpful, but also handsome." Nifty said to me, I turned a little more red.

"I-I just met him! I can't p-possibly have a c-crush ok him..." I protested, both Angel and Nifty looked at me with a raised brow and a sly smile.

"Whatever this is, I'm out." Husk said, turning around and going to his station, the bar. The two stayed behind to tease me and give me advice to ask out Jack.

This is going to be a long 2 weeks....I say to myself in my head.