Nightmare

"It happened again." The woman who sat across Anais looked at her. Ana looked down, not wanting those judging eyes on her.

"Those dreams?" The therapist asked, Ana nods. "What have you been dreaming?" She asked, Ana's face fell into a sad and scared expression.

*inaudible screaming*

"My mother."
__________________________

"How has she been?" Alexandria asked the therapist. Ana was on the ground playing with those toys they leave around for children in hospitals or nurseries.

"Not too well. Your granddaughter has been suffering with PTSD and an anxiety disorder. She's not fit for school, not yet at least." The woman says.

"These recurring dreams are haunting her. Certain things trigger her causing her to break down." The therapist adds.

"What can I do for her?" Alexandria asked, "We have meds for Ana for her anxiety. But she will be needing therapy for both at least." Alex sighed and looked at the innocent little girl.

"Whatever it takes. I just want my grand baby to smile again." Alexandria says, tears forming in her eyes.

It broke her heart honestly, seeing her granddaughter suffer and not being able to help breaks her heart.

All she wants is Ana to be happy. But it's not that easy.

Ana is like in a cage, seeing every kid around her acting normal. All she wished was to be like them.

Happy.

"I suggest maybe getting a service dog. An emotional support animal." The therapist recommended. Alexandria looks duo at the therapist and nods.
_______________________________
2 years later

"Ana? Where'd you go?" Alex called after Ana, she checked everywhere but couldn't find her.

She went out in the backyard and found Ana and Benito, Ana's emotional support dog,

The two were on the grass, Ana was reading a book while Benito took a nap. "There you are, I've been trying to find you." Alex says as she walked up to the two.

"How was work?" Ana asked, not taking her eyes off of her book. "Decent." Alex says as she laid down next to Ana. "Did anything happen?" Alexandria asked.

"I had another panic, Benito helped me. I'm grateful for having him." Ana says as she took a second to rub Benito's ear.

"You now 6th grade is upon you." Alexandria says, "Do I have to get another tutor?" Ana asked putting her book down.

"Yes." Ana sighed, "I wish I was normal enough to be in school." Ana says, "Hey. You are normal, jus because you aren't born in heaven doesn't mean you aren't normal. Those kids are just too stupid to think someone as adorable as yourself can be bad." Alex says booping Ana.

Ana giggled, "I'm not cute!" She protested, "I beg to differ. Look at you, you look like your father. He too was cute when he was younger." Alex says.

Ana smiled, "I wish papa was here. Though I don't think he'd like Benito." Alex says, "Afraid so, but you know your father would do anything for you. Anything." Alex says, Ana looked at her and smiled.

"I'd hope so."
___________________________

A/n: I'm sorry this chalet was short like the previous one! I was only wanting to focus on what Ana dealt with as a child.

The next chapter would go back to normal. We will see more of Chalastor soon!