Revenge is Best Served Bitter.

Start from the beginning

A flash of anger passed threw Nick's features before it went to hurt. He had hoped Harry hadn't noticed, but he did. He always noticed.

"Harry... That was the old me. I'm not like that anymore." And if it was possible, it sounded more fake than Nick saying soulmates.

"Just hurry up and get there Grimshaw."

"We're almost there." Nick said with a sigh. This was gonna be harder than it looked.

~

Harry sat in the small hard chair, looking off in the distance. Nick was talking to him about something, chuck knows what, (do ya'll get the Supernatural reference? no? Well if not replace chuck with god. :) ) when his phone buzzed. He checked who it was, and smiled when he saw it.

1 new message from Louis Tomlinson.

Hey, how's it going so far?

Oh god, I don't even know. I'm not even listening because when I do it makes me wanna punch him. He's annoying. I wish I wasn't here. I don't know why I said yes. I'm stupid.

That bad then huh. 

And shut up, no you're not.

Yes that bad. Ugh. Kinda wish you were here rn.

Where are you?

Mandeville bakery in Cheshire.

Wait really? I'm literally a few blocks from you. Do do you want me to come?

What the hell?! Really?! why?? And what about paps and fans?

Hat and mask mate... And sunglasses.

Isn't it hot?

well, yeah but... OH well.

I would love for you to come! Please?

On my way.

Harry shut his phone off with a smile and looked up to see Nick staring at him. His smile dropped.

"Who was that?" he said, a sliver of the Nick he dated showing threw. The dangerous, possessive one.

"I don't think that's any of your business Nickolas." Nick huffed, taking a deep breath and mumbling something before smiling.

"Alright. Uhm. As I was saying there is this lovely..." Harry drowned him out again, picking at the napkins on the table.

~

Five minutes later the door dinged, signaling someone walking in. Harry looked up to see the familiar blue eyes looking at him. He smiled and stood up, making Nick stop talking about his car.

Harry took quick steps towards Louis and when he was half a foot from Louis he stopped.

"You're actually here." He said. Louis smiled, bringing Harry into a hug.

"That I am-"

"Haz?" they both pulled back from the hug to look at Nick.

"I've told you not to call me that. Louis come, sit down with us." and with that Harry grabbed Louis' wrist and pulled him to the table, sitting him down.

Harry put on a sickly sweet voice and smile. "You don't mind that I invited Louis do you?" Louis pulled off his hat and mask, sunglasses set on the table. A small gasp was heard from a person behind them and Louis faced them. He really didn't want to be put on social today. So he smiled at her and asked her to keep the pictures to herself. She agreed.