Namjoon- Moral Of The Story

Moral of the story is... 

Don't fall for a guy that is taken.

Seriously don't.

I made that mistake a couple of years ago when I undoubtedly fell for Kim Namjoon.  He was my sister's best friend and 2 years older than me. We were kinda friends, you know considering he was always around my house hanging out with my weird ass sister (if I am being honest, I really don't know how she has a boyfriend and a best friend, she literally speaks in her own language 24/7).

Namjoon is.... Normal? I don't know, when you live with a sister who's beyond the state of strange, you kinda just consider whoever you meet to be normal. So when I met Namjoon, I expected someone who was weirder than my sister (if that was humanly possible) but he was just....

Normal....

And handsome....

And those hands....

Back to the story Y/N cmon!

I tie my new shiny black shoes and look at myself in the mirror to see if I look decent, I don't really try when it's a school day... I only put on a tiny little bit of foundation, lip tint, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and highlight... Okay, now that I think about it, it's actually a lot, but I have to make a good impression. I run my fingers through my hair and grab my backpack before I walking downstairs. I see my stepdad cooking breakfast and my dad sitting on the couch reading his favourite gardening magazine. I could smell the delicious scent of the plant-based bacon that my stepdad is cooking, making me salivate and sit down obediently like a dog waiting for its dinner.

As my stepdad kindly places the plate filled with sexiness in front of me, my sister comes downstairs and places herself beside me. I look at her and sighed "seriously, you're wearing your makeup like they do in Avatar again? Jun, can you tell her she'll get sent to detention again?". My stepdad sighs and looks at my sister. "Sooyoung, as much as I love it that you're expressing your true self, please go put on some 'normal' makeup, you can't afford to have another detention mark on your records". Sooyoung sighed "fine" she got up and did her weird crab walk up the stairs as I truely wonder if she was dropped as a baby.

(insert spongebob time stamp man)
-- 30 minutes later--

As Sooyoung walks to her Werewolf alliance club I walk over to my locker to grab my books. As soon as I open my locker, I see in my peripheral vision Namjoon. Damn Namdaddy got thic over the summer break (A/N: that man has hurt me with his thic muscles mom I'm scared). He's with his other friends Seokjin and Jimin, and I can hear his beautiful laugh reverberate off the walls and through my body, making me feel all warm and fussy inside.

His smile widens as he waves in this direction, me being the oblivious ass I am think he's waving at me so I do what a kind person does, and I wave back smiling. I only then realise he wasn't waving at me when I see a girl with long black hair walk over. So I put my hand down slowly and pretend to be rubbing it, trying to make out as if I was trying to stop it 'aching'.

Awkward, I think as I slowly cringe and prune up into a shrivelled mess just like an old grape turning into a raisin.

I look over at the girl who is now talking with Namjoon and his friends. I instantly recognise her as the student body president and the girl who is also a year older than me, Choi Doyoung. Everyone knows her because she's one the kindest people you'll ever meet, she's also very very very very beautiful, seriously, Anne Hathaway is like inadequately beautiful compared to Doyoung, and Anne Hathaway is breathtaking. I honestly think I may be gay for ann-

They kiss as she wraps her arms around her arms around his neck.

I can feel my eyes widen to the size of soccer balls and my heart break into little pieces and pierce into my stomach as I feel myself slowly starting to feel sick.

They kissed. Or maybe she fell and they accidentally touched lips. That's definitely a possibility right?

As I think and try to convince myself that he is still a fine single man, he then wraps his arms around her waist and deepens the kiss

Okay, that wasn't accidental... So Namjoon has a... Girlfriend?

And its THE Choi Doyoung?

As I rip my eyes away from the agonisingly painful sight, my eyes well up with the tears threatening to fall. Its like my sudden burst of sad emotions immediately found an opening and just takes control of my body. I run to the bathroom and just break down crying. Is this why Namjoon rarely came over this summer? Because of her? I just figured he wanted to spend time with his mom, but no, he was with her.

I don't even care about my makeup looking awful anymore, the only thing I care about is how this guy, who I was only acquaintances with could own my heart and unknowingly break it into a million pieces. I guess this is what love does huh? It gets your hopes up and makes you feel like you can only feel genuinely happy when you're around that person and then it breaks your heart in pieces and creates a mess that cannot be cleaned up or fixed ever again.

If this is what love feels like, then I hate it. From the movies, they made it seem like this wonderful thing that one can experience, it makes you feel euphoric. But then when it does happen, you get a huge slap on the face by reality, and you realise that love is  not perfect..

In fact, it sucks.

Moral of the story here is...

Love sucks. It sucks hard.

Hey guys! It's been a while, I guess you're kinda sick of reading my A/Ns now lol. I barely get the motivation to write, but it really feels great when I write a chapter because I love pouring my heart out into my writing and I personally think my writing is decent. I think I might update more often. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this Namjoon story and as always, please vote and comment some positivity and spread kindness! I'll see you at my next update

-Louise

Word Count: 1.1K