5:101 reasons why you should not stay past work hours

Start from the beginning

And..not to forget the gleaming inhuman crimson glint in his eyes and his thin lips with blood dripping from one corner which snapped jeonggguk out of his daze

"s-s-s-s-s-s-sir" jeongguk stuttered mouth completely drying up.

" ah jeongguk " Taehyung raised a long finger to swipe across his lips" I didn't know you had such snooping tendencies " he drawled, staring at the latter with cold mirth. "what are you doing here at this ungodly hour of time?"

" I- uh- i " jeongguk's tongue seemed to be glued to the roof of his mouth. The words were spinning rapidly in his head but he just couldn't Seem to push them past his teeth.

"hn? Perhaps you wanted to peep into your boss affairs?

"no way ew absolutely not! " jeongguk inched back slowly."I'm not a peeping Tom.."His eyes darted towards the door, Dammit if only he could make a dash now. He really wanted to escape right that instant. Whatever he had seen were enough to reconstruct his whole opinion of Kim taehyung.

His boss wasnt dealing in freaky business. He was wayy worse than that. To think he'd turn out to be a fucking physco who was into blood play while having intercourses and bit people to unconsciousness. No wonder. No wonder! everyone ended up looking so bad.

"but you saw it. Just now You saw what I did to that woman didn't you jeon? " taehyung said, the glint in his eyes looking anything but child friendly and safe.

" I'm extremely sorry sir. By no means this was intentionally done, I c-couldnt find a file" he started to blabber in fright sweating profusely

Taehyung hummed, chuckling, " how amusing".what should I do with you now?" he mused, amused for some mysterious reasons.

Jeonggguk almost had a seizure on the spot. Do with him what!?? Drink his blood too!? Kill him? Throw him off a secluded cliff?

Jeongguk internally shuddered. He must make it out alive. His brother was waiting for him at home. He simply can't die a pitiful virgin here!!

" N-n-noo! p-please don't worry, i won't tell a soul about-"

jeongguk gulped, hysteria making him a little crazy and rushed," about this, so please sir don't kill me! I have an elder brother to look after! He only has me in this world! Better even I'll help dispose the body if you wish, why should you add another body and add to your inconvenience, besides too much killing isn't good for your karma and me-mercy is a virtue-"

" Whoa what the actual fuck jeon slow down on the rapping there!" taehyung cut off the panicked and quaking Jeongguk who seemed like almost at the end of his wits

" First of all what body? Dispose?" there's never been one to begin with" Taehyung frowned reaching out and Jeongguk shrank back," Eh?her..uh t-the girl.. Isn't she ah dead...? He trailed off, not daring to look at the sprawled figure on the table

Taehyung, "......." "Jeez are you for real!?"

Taehyung burst out laughing. His deep voice rumbling off the walls. " I can't believe you". He shook his head and reached for jeongguk's hand, the younger flinching violently. "

This is it! He's gonna get rid of him now. Jeonggguk gnashed his teeth and screamed "NOOOOOOOOO please don't kill me!" his flight or fight reaction got triggered and
jeonggguk yelled at the top of his lungs. He stomped hard on taehyung's foot making the other release him and let out a curse. Jeongguk ran for the door feeling sudden new found strength in his legs.

But taehyung was too quick for him. He grabbed jeongguk by his arm, still hissing a little painfully. Jeongguk screeched and screamed, trashing like a huge fish and tried to fight him off. " PYSCHO BLOOD DRINKING PERVERT!! HENTAI YAAAAARRRGRRRH SOMEONE HELP MEE JINN HYUNGGG!! JIN HYUNGGG SAAAVEE MEEEE I DON'T WANT TO DIE YETT"