Response 5

Dear Cat,

You stole a kitty? Can I have it? Never mind, it's probably more happy with you. I'm happy you stole it from your neighbors. They sound like assholes!

Yeah, I do want to know what Tino said! He tackled me around the waist and ordered Phil to 'detain' me in the bathroom. Phil pushed me in and then he shut the door and placed a chair under the door handle. I couldn't get out. They smoked my weed afterwards. I didn't even get to take a hit!

Sorry if you disapprove of drugs. I mean, marijuana isn't as bad as everyone says it is. It's actually nice for you...the happiness and everything that comes with it.

Anyway, I followed you on Twitter, so let the follower spam begin!

I just wanted to let you know that you're amazing and I think you're a pretty awesome girl! I would love to chill with you sometime, even though we're nowhere near each other. But I hate that I don't get to see you. I've never seen you in person before. That sucks balls.

So, I have attached two VIP tickets to this letter. If you need more for a parent, then DM me and I'll send another. They're full access tickets with Meet & Greet passes to our tour with All Time Low, A Day To Remember, and Issues! All you have to do is go on our website, type in this promo code: (OMATADI15319AAGP20), then type in your address or whichever venue you want to use your tickets at, and I'll see you there!

I hope you can come, because I really want to meet you. The rest of the band wants to meet you too. It'll be cool because after the concert date in your hometown, we have an off day, so I can spend it with you, my pen pal!

PLEASE convince your parents to let you go! It will be so much fun!!

Sincerely,
Alan Ashby