Response 2

Dear Cat Z Wolfe,

I didn't see you at the festival! Well, I don't think I saw you. I saw someone who resembled you, but when I asked her if she was Cat, she started to make a reference about how I said I had wanted to be a cat in an interview. So, I don't think that was you. I mean, I hope it wasn't you. Sorry if it was. I had that picture of you in my pocket so I could reference that, but I couldn't seem to find you.

Your sister sounds a little weird. No offense, I'm sure she's a nice person! I just don't know if she's exactly 'my type'. Not like that, Kitty-Cat. Get your head out of the gutter.

I fucking hate you. I'm kidding. I don't want to scribble it out because it would look messy and I'm writing in pen, thanks to you. I love you so much. Anyway, the reason why I love/hate you is because I started to write in pencil and Tino was reading over my shoulder and saw that he would get to wax my leg. And he did.

Austin chased me down, Phil and Aaron sat on me, Tino waxed my leg. So thank you for that. :( It fucking sucked, by the way.

Your fish is a stupid little shit! What an annoying turd. You look beautiful, by the way. Ginger Swag! I love that picture you attached by the way. Seriously. One does not simply hate cats. They can't. They're lovable fur balls, and everyone needs at least one in their lives.

Piano is such a cool instrument! I wish I learned how to play instead of guitar, but whatever. Life is life.

Yeah, I turned to drugs when I felt like life was giving up on me. I kind of fell off the wrong path from people in school and just life in general. It's tough being a teenager in this world. I know. I've been there.

Adults (like the rest of my stupid band) don't seem to understand that about me. Don't get me wrong: I fucking love them...but...they're stupid. I mean, sure, you can tell someone to stop doing someone, or ask them why they're doing it, but an addiction is an addiction. It's difficult and I'll be very blunt with it. Is that wrong of me?

I mean, while at the meet and greets, I meet so many people who hurt themselves and do things to themselves and I don't tell to them to just stop, I try to help as much as I can, but I don't want to be like: "Hey kids, you shouldn't do that because I said so." You know what I mean?

Shit. Now I know why you told me to write in pen. All of those feels. #catswag.

You should send me some of your writing next time! I love to read stories. They're a good thing to read before going to bed. It helps soothe the mind. Do I sound too cliche? Well, suck my ass.

What's school like? Do you have fun? Who are your best friends? What's your favorite song, and why?

Haha, do you like all of my silly questions? Better get used to it, Cat, because you're gonna hear a lot of them.

Sorry for the late reply as well. We were going from venue to venue, and we didn't get home until two days ago.

I attached a picture that I think you'd like. It doesn't really connect with anything that we've talked about before, but I think it will make you laugh!

Talk to you soon!

Your Correspondence Buddy,

~AAA