Letter 5

Dear Alan Anthony Ashby, 

I'll bet you want to know what Tino said in your letter. Well, you're never gonna know! Doesn't that suck? 

I kidnapped my neighbor's cat. Not really. Well, they don't take care of their cat. If anything, they abuse it. They fight all the time and you can hear their arguments from my room. My room is on the second floor and I have a little balcony thingy where I play my guitar. Sometimes I sit there, but when I hear their arguments, I go back in. 

I took their cat in when it was scratching on our door. I renamed it TripA, or 'Trippy'. I named him after you. It's a ginger cat, and it's like Triple A because of your name, Alan Anthony Ashby. I thought it was pretty cool. 

My twitter name is CatZWolf3. I'm pretty sure I'm already following you and your band. 

The girl who released my letter got pissed at me for ratting her out to the principal, so she started a fight in the cafeteria and now I'm suspended for a week. Oh, and the principal threatened to stop sending the letters because of my suspension. But Mr. Rief fought for me saying that this was the closest thing to in school therapy and advice giving because of my recent…activities. 

I hate how they watch my every move now because of that damn letter that I didn't throw away. Anyway. I'm sorry you read it. I wish you would have read it when I gave it to you when I was ready. 

I don't really have that much more to say…I kind of just want to sleep because I'm just so tired of feeling lonely and weird. I don't like being alone. I hate it. It's not alone physically. I'm so separated from everyone around me that it kills me inside because there's no one like me. And I don't like being an outcast. I just want to belong. 

It doesn't matter though. It's only high school, and I'll get through it. 

I'm excited about your new reissue coming out with the acoustic tracks. I'm literally pooping I'm so excited. I'm not actually pooping. I'm just saying that because that's a thing on tumblr now. I guess. Whatever. 

Your forever poopingly excited friend, 

From,

Catherine

Would someone like to make me a book cover for this? PLease? I'll love you 5-ever? If you do, could you send it to me via tumblr (@suckmyfuckingfuck)

Thank you!