Shit! I've messed up again.

How am I supposed to fix this now!!

"Well duh it does" I said laughing a little "did you actually beleive that I eat it? How silly!" I said standing up.

"Anyway lunch is almost over and I have to get ready for next class" I said walking away.

That was close!

---------------------------------------

"Amber it's been 40 minutes since you told me you're almost ready!!" Noah groaned from outside my room.

I've been getting ready for the cinema for a while now. But finally I'm ready.

"Jeez chill boi" I said opening the door "I'm done"

"Finally!" He said pulling my hand and running to the car.

Who does everyone do this???

I got into the car as Noah drove off to the cinema.

We arrived about 10 minutes later Wich was pretty impressing, it wasn't that far from our house.

"Yo wanna get some popcorn?" Noah asked as we walked in.

"Oh my God yes!!" I said running to the popcorn booth.

"Wait up!" I heard Noah call from behind me as arrived at the booth.

"Can I please have to medium sized popcorns?" Noah asked the Popcorn seller.

"I want a large one!" I snapped correcting Noah.

"Alright chill" he said laughing at my behavior "make one of them large for her"

Soon enough the guy handed us our popcorn.

"Hey guys!" I heard Mr. Pickle's voice say from behind me.

"Hi man!" Noah said as they did their "handshake"

I just ignored him.

"Ready to watch the movie?" Lucas asked smirking at me.

"Obviously!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright then let's go!"

We walked to the Cinema hall and entered the movie.

At first it didn't seem scary until Vampires started attacking humans.

I kept shivering in my place.

IT WAS TERRIFYING!

The fact that I'm stuck in a Vampire world made me even more scared.

So this is what's gonna happen to me if I get exposed.

Suddenly my heart clutched and I felt I was unable to breath.

This Vampire had just sucked all of the blood out of the man's body then started cutting his flesh and eating it.

"Oh my God that sounds delicious! I really wanna try it out" I heard Lucas say admiring what he was seeing.

I froze, what if I actually get exposed! What if I suddenly morph back into a human. I don't wanna die.

I kept holding my breath through the rest of the movie until this scene came.

The Vampires cornered a teenage girl then about 4 of them started sucking all of her blood out.

She was screaming in pain as the color drained from her face.

I screamed as I started running out. I stood in the hallway breathing heavily fighting back the tears in my eyes.

If I ever get exposed it will be no good.

Soon Noah came running out as well.

"Oh my god Amber!" He said wiping away my tears "I'm so sorry I didn't know you'll get that scared"

"N-no it's fine" I said taking a long breath.

Lucas came out as well.

"Jeez girl" he said chuckling " it ain't that scary you know, Vampires always do this to humans sooo"

Wow what a way to calm me down!

"I guess I'm just gonna go home, you can complete the movie" I said walking away.

"Hold on!" Noah said holding my hand "you're not going anywhere alone, I'm coming with you"

"But-"

"Let's go" he said walking me to the car. Lucas also came since he didn't like the idea of watching the movie alone.

I felt bad for ruining the night, but honestly that was too much to handle.

We drove back home and then ordered some food.

"How are you feeling now?" Noah asked Walking into the room.

Yes, I've been acting weird for the past 2 hours. I just tried making some distance between me and everyone.

The thought of them being Vampires and how they love to suck out human's blood wasn't really on my side.

"I'm fine" I said smiling at him.

"Well I guess that taught me that you're not good with horror movies the hard way" he chuckled.

"Shut up" I laughed.

"Why in the world are you two still awake?" Julian said walking into the room " you better go to bed you have school tomorrow"

"But dad!!" Noah said pouting.

"Sorry guys but you have to sleep, don't wanna miss school do you?" Julian said shaking his head.

" I don't care! I wanna spend more time with Amber" Noah said hugging me tightly with a pout on his face.

"God" Julian sighedpulling Noah out of the room.

"Noooo!" Noah said holding tight onto anything that came face to face with him.

I just sat there laughing at their behavior.

God they're too much!

"Make sure to go to bed" I heard Julian's voice yell from outside.

I chuckled as I changed into my Pj's.

I washed my teeth then tried to sleep, I was a still scared about the whole Vampire thing.

Soon I managed to sleep.

---------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter as well!

Anyway on to the question

Who's your favorite football player?

Mine will DEFINITELY be Cristiano Ronaldo ❤✨

Byeee <3