• To Many More

Kristsingto need more awards fr, GMMTV i have my eye on you 🤨

Oneshot Inspired by the photo above^

Deafening music boomed the whole building. it is slowly getting filled and crowded with other artists and photographers, some have greeted Krist or made small talks with him then they'll return to what their intentions really are.

Krist sat back down, the vacant seat beside him makes his heart sank as if a piece of him has left his body.

His leg bounces in boredom, some had called him up to get drinks, but he refused and told them that he doesn't like any of those things.

Lies, if Singto was beside him he'll be chugging the whole thing down his throat because of Singto's assuring words.

The mc walked on the stage, tapping the microphone, checking it. As well as the other one on the right side. my manager told krist that she'll go get him some water and some candies to chew on while he wait.

The Mc finally spoke and greeted everyone through the booming speakers. Everyone smiled and waved to each other so did krist.

Of course they announced some stuffs before the awarding starts.

"Let the show begin." Everyone clapped and seconds later the room is only filled with music through the speakers thats on every pillar of this building.

Some bands and girl group performed, by girl groups i mean sizzy. They performed their latest single called 'Love Score' featuring nanon.

When they finished. Every gave them a round of applause, the others focused on their phones and such other things.

The Mc got back to his place where he is earlier. He stood there with the envelope,

"That was a lovely performance by sizzy! Thank you very much," They bow their heads in thank you. And so are the mentioned people earlier.

"The first one, Oh. For the First Best Female Face goes to.." drum rolls

"Mook worranit!" Everybody cheered, clapped and even yelled! Its no surprise that she won, lets be honest, she's beautiful!

She was guided and got up on the stage, received her award and gave a little speech. Once she's done everyone gave cheers to her.

"For the Best Series of the Year goes to.." Krist slowly crossed his fingers hoping it's one of his good friends' series since its been 30 minutes and still they're not getting mentioned.

"TharnType!" Lot have screamed on the back as well as clapped for them, mew and gulf walked up the stage hand by hand. Seriously, I'm not gonna be surprised if they announced that they're dating, krist laughed at his thought.

The mc had called, joongnine, perth and saint up the stage, everyone congratulating the four. Krist rose a thumbs up since saint had told him that he's kinda nervous earlier.

Four of them have received their award and gave speeches one by one.

Krist opened his phone and shot his P'Sing a message telling him that he's nervous.

"Best Teen Actress Goes to- Mook Worranit!" Everyone cheered and cheered, the photographers not leaving a single glimp as they're so focused to her, and to some actors too.

"Oh Wow we're almost done to finishing today's show!" The mc joked of course everyone faking a laugh

Singto P.🖤