You would have tried contacting Gon and the others with your phone, but you must have left it in your room since you bolted out of the room that time. However...

Realization hits you. Lightly patting on your pocket, you let out a sigh of relief after confimirng that it is still there.

♡♡♡

Your father headed straight to the master's bedroom. Closing the door shut behind him, he first glimpsed upon an old, framed photo nailed against the cream-coated wall.

It was a photo of you during your infancy, your father cradling you in the photo. Right beside him, is someone who seems to be a young boy that shares the corresponding features as the man.

A small, sad smile grazed the man's lips. "Considering you've been with her more than me. I wonder what you would do... she's as chaotic and reckless as you are." he whisper beneath his breath.

Feyre City, Green Hotel
10:00PM

In one of the rooms of the Feyre City's prestigious Hotel, Gon can be seen inside, pacing back and forth. The atmosphere in that particular room is heavy and tense, since Gon couldn't seem to calm himself down knowing that you're now imprisoned in your own abode. He is still infuriated, but at the same time worried for you and Killua.

On the other hand, the two males just sat there not knowing what to do. Kurapika will take his leave soon, in the next two days to be specific. As much as he wanted to help his friends get through this, he couldn't neglect his boss' orders.

"Oi, Gon I..."

"No." the ravenette interjected, firmly. "We're not leaving unless he sets (Your name) free. If Killua is here he would do the exact same, or he will most likely do it by himself." he added.

Instead of Leorio concurring to him, the bespectacled man gave him a ticked off look. "Goddammit Gon, I haven't said anything yet. But someone's calling. Let me..."

"Answer it!" Gon abruptly yelled. Interjecting amidst Leorio's sentence again. "That might be (Your name) or Killua!"

"Are you planning to burst my eardrums?!" Leorio growled angrily, a tick mark popping up on his forehead. His one hand covering his one ear. "Refrain from screaming for the love of- hey!"

With Gon's quick reflexes, he swiftly snatched Leorio's phone from his grasp. Before the man could even argue, Gon already tapped the green icon and has the phone already pressed against his ear.

"Are you okay?!"

The two males along him sweat dropped. Gon's stubborn as ever.

The person from the other line didn't respond immediately, for they're startled by Gon's sudden yelling.

"U-Uh...yes sir?" the caller reluctantly responded. It was neither Killua nor you which brought Gon to an utter dismay. "Is Mr. Paradinight with you at this time?" the caller queried.

Gon immediately apologized and passed the phone to Leorio who's as confused as the blonde adult beside him. Reluctantly taking the phone from the ravenette's hand, he soon after excused himself out of the room to proceed on an urgent conversation with his med-assistant who subbed him in his duty from the city.

Gon heaved a deep, hopeless sigh as he sat on the edge of the bed. Kurapika approached him, worried at how his friend is overly stressed over the current perplexing situation.

"We can go through this, Gon." Kurapika assured. Gon didn't respond. He just kept his gaze lowered, trying to figure everything out.

With you, there will be a greater probability that Zoldyck's will set his best friend free, and make him withdraw from inheriting the family business.