At that point, Him's already in a brink of death but surprisingly he's not bothered at all.

Your father didn't consider resisting, but he instead eyed Gon sternly. Somehow, the man was somewhat taken aback by the teenager's raging hazel eyes.

"(Your name) told me that you were absent from most of her life." Gon started."You should be thankful she grew up without holding, not even an ounce of grudge against you." the ravenette grumbled, clear and loud enough for the man before him to hear.

Your father did not respond. With that, Gon resumed. "I am certain you are fully aware of how poorly you're treating your own daughter."

Gon's voice is heavily laced with venom. Which caused by his anger over the fact that two of his dear friends are now caged up like flightless birds.

His firm words made your father register some sense finally. Realization hits him hard in the back, and his cold eyes eventually altered into disheartened ones.

The ravenette teen finally released the man's collar from his grasp with a harshful push, making the man stumble slightly on his feet. Before long, the man regained his composure though his gaze remained below on the tiled-floor.

After what Gon has said, your father is now ashamed that he couldn't bear to look at Gon's blazing eyes again.

What ensued after is dead silence. Without uttering another word, Gon turned on his heel, and exited out of the room. Following behind him are two of his other friends who shared each other's looks at first. They were concerned regarding Gon's sudden change of personality.

The door created a loud thud noise, echoing throughout the room as they closed it shut imperatively.

"Lead them to the gates." a squad leader ordered, in which three or two men obliged and hastily exited the room and followed the three males.

The concerned squad leader glanced over at their boss, who casually left the room without a word as well.

♡♡♡

Instead of heading back to your room, the two men that father has sent to take you away brought you to one of the guest rooms. But it was out of the ordinary.

There are no presence of balconies or any windows at all. All it has is a decent bed, a bathroom, and a heavy metal door.

It's basically prison.

"We're really sorry about this Ms. (Your name). We must do what we have to do to ensure your safety and keep you away from the Hans."

The muffled voice from the other side was heard as they were doing the process of locking the door. The noise of the lock clanks against the metal door while they do so.

You jolt your head up right after hearing what one of the men has mentioned. Did you hear that wrong? Hans?

"What do you mean? It wasn't them. There must be a misunderstanding. I swear! Just let me talk to my father, please!" your voice cracked as you plead repeatedly, not caring that you sounded desperate.

You tried calling out to them as you constantly knocked on the metal door. Unfortunately, you received no response, and it seems the two men already left.

"Damn it!" you yelled infuriatingly as you frustratedly kicked and hit the door like it would ameliorate the situation you're stuck in.

The objective that you have in mind right now is to flee out of the place, and bring Killua back. But at this point, you're aware that no one in the area will try to help you. Alone that thought leads you towards your hopelessness.