Chapter 16: Dr. Car-little

This is a fanfiction.

~~Jane's POV~~

Oh! Isabella's finally here, but with those nasty Cullen's. She practically ran over to me but slowed down 5 feet away. I bowed, "Miss. Isabella." She smiled, "Jane." We looked over at each other and burst out laughing. We ran to each other and hugged,

 "You should have visited before! Izzy I missed you." She smirked, "My shields up now, so we can talk privately, I'm sorry for not visiting. I was busy babysitting." We smirked then laughed, "I can totally understand that."

"Shields down, did you bring the blood?" She questioned and the Cullen's looked uncomfortable. "Yeah." I handed her a big thermos, she unsecured the lid and smiled, "Thanks Jane. I'm sure this will help." I just nod, 

The Cullen's walked over to us, "Are you going to drink the blood Bella?" Emmett asked her, she smiled and recapped the lid, "Sadly no. This is not for me, this is for our guests."

~~Jasper's POV~~

"Oh! Bella, that's brilliant!" I exclaimed and the other Cullen's looked at me sceptically. "She is going to distract the newborns with fresh blood." I explained, "Ohh..." Emmett smiled "Your smart belly-boo." Bella smiled, "Emmett who is your favorite person? And what do you want them to do?" Emmett grabbed Bella aside to talk, when they returned they were both rolling with laughter.

Bella nodded at Emmett, "I present to you: DR CAR-LITTLE!" He exclaimed happily, Carlisle looked clearly uncomfortable, then out of the forest came, a man that looked similar to Carlisle but also like Dr. Doolittle from the movies. I snickered when a bird with the face of Esme landed on his shoulder and a polar bear with the face of Emmett was trotting along besides him. 

I guess I was projecting the hilarity, because soon everyone was roaring with laughter.

~~~~

This is just a filler chapter, don't worry the battle is the next chapter!