Chapter 10: The Amazon Coven

A/N This is a fanfiction, I do not own twilight.

~~~~~

~~Bella's POV~~

I Exeter the plane and while walking through the airport to hail a cab, I heard lots of 'Ohhhh' and 'Look at her!'. It happens often but still bothered me. I hailed a cab and asked to be driven to the outskirts of the Amazon forest. I thanked the driver and got out, there was a coven in the forest and I wanted one of there's help to try to make it so I could induce dreaming. When the car finally left, I ran into the forest so I could find them. I smelt vampire so I followed it. I sighed, I wonder what Edward was doing right now... Was he worried about me? Or okay with me leaving for a couple of weeks? I did not understand why I was thinking about what he would say! "Snap out of it Bella." I whisper\yelled at myself. At that moment two beautiful vampires, girls, came out of the forest to meet me. My vision went blank and, presumably one of the girls hissed "Why are you in our territory young one?". "I came to visit you. I heard about your powers, I was in forks and one of the vampires there wanted to sleep. So I was thinking that with my powers and your guidance, I could do something of the sort." My vision returned, and the girls were calm. "I'm Zafrina, I was the one who blinded you." Zafrina said kindly, "I'm Isabella... Swan?" I said unsure if I should say that I'm Volturi or not. "Come with me Isabella, we can try now if you would like." I nodded, Zafrina said something to the other vampire, and the other vampire left swiftly. I followed Zafrina to a small clearing in the forest. "What is your talent Isabella?" Zafrina asked clearly very curious. I miraged a famous model strutting into the clearing, then a limo coming and picking her up. Zafrina stared wide-eyed at the place were the girl and the limo had disappeared. "I can create mirages, they smell real and you can touch them." I miraged a tiger, it walked into the clearing and sat in front of Zafrina. She looked at the tiger, me than the tiger, she hesitated before resting her hand on the tigers head. The tiger purred and she smiled, "Wow! That's amazing, shall we get started now?" We practiced until dusk and Zafrina said that she had to return to her sister and to follow her sent when I was ready. Zafrina left and I sat down, I decided that I would practice some more. I had got to the point were I cloud the vision and make the vision be one color. I calmed myself and took a deep breath.

~~Zafrina's POV~~

Isabella was advancing well. "How was training?" My 'sister' asked when I entered our small house. "She is doing well, sister, she is now my good friend. She will join us shortly." My sister and I talked for a long time, it was the beginning of dusk again when we stopped, "I better check on Isabella, see you shortly." I waved and ran to the clearing. I let out a tiny yelp, Isabella was on the forest floor unmoving. I ran over to her and shook her gently, then hard when she was non-responsive. I picked her up gently then ran to the house, I ran inside we're my sister got up from the couch. I placed Isabella on the couch, "What do we do?" I asked my sister, "We could call the Cullen's, Carlisle is a doctor and she was there last..." I nodded and picked up the phone. I phone the Cullen's house and Carlisle answered it, "Carlisle, this is Zafrina from the Amazon coven." "Yes, what's the matter?" He responded, "Do you know Isabella?" "Bella, yes is she there?!" I heard a 'Bella's in the Amazon?' And a 'We have to get her!' In the background "Yes, could you come here Carlisle? I don't know what's wrong with her." "What's wrong!" Carlisle asked... No, yelled, "I guess, if she was a human I would call it a coma?" I heard frantic murmurs in the background, "Can we come to see?" Carlisle asked, "Yes, of course, I'll pick you up at the airport." There was a murmur "We will be there tomorrow at 10:30 am." Carlisle quickly said, "Okay, see you then." Carlisle hung up.

~~Carlisle's POV~~

"Family meeting in the dining room everybody, Alice?" She nodded and smiled sadly, "Yes, booked." I nodded and followed my family into the dining room. They knew bits and pieces of what was said, "So, let me explain the situation... Bella is in the Amazon with the Amazon coven, apparently, she is in some sort of... Vampire coma. So some of us, including me, will go check up on Bella... And perhaps bring her back to forks... For observation." Edward looked like he was on the verge of sobbing, and Jasper who could feel everyone's pain and sadness was dry sobbing. "I think it would be best if Esme and I went, we could pose as mom and dad, coming to get their sick child." Esme nodded but Edward look devastated "I'm coming too." He stated, I looked at Alice, who had already claimed the third ticket. "Alice, you can't go shopping with someone who is in a coma!" Edward yelled, Alice, grumble and then nodded, Edward ran over to her and whispered something so soft no one but Alice could hear. But there was one word we all heard, 'wedding'. Emmett chuckled and Edward gave him a fiery glare. "So, Esme, Edward, and I will be the ones going to the Amazon." Soon we're heading off to the airport, the whole plane ride Edward was practically bouncing on his seat. There was no turbulence and the crew and passengers looked at him awkwardly. The plane landed at 10:30 like predicted, we all walked over to find Zafrina. Esme held my hand and Edward walked in front of us leading the way. We found Zafrina near the exit, we followed her to her car and got in. "Any change with Bella?" I asked "No... She is such a lovely, talented young vampire, I wonder if she is with the Volturi. They would most likely love her talents. She could create an army of vampires with just a thought." The rest of the car ride was silent, we were all confused and worried about Bella. We soon arrived at there house and we quickly entered. Edward ran at vampire speed to Bella's side and shook her, "GET UP!" He yelled and when she did not move he started dry sobbing. I walked over to my son's side and gave him a hug. Edward moved over so I could do a quick check-up. "How did she become like this?" I asked Zafrina "I-i don't know... I returned home and Bella stayed out longer, I lost track of time and when I came back she was like this." Zafrina motioned to Bella's limp, unmoving body. "I think what's best is that we bring her back with us, so I can find out what's wrong easier." Zafrina nodded sadly, "Call with updates?" She asked I nodded. Zafrina ran to get a thin blanket and handed it to Esme. "Thank you, Zafrina," Esme said before wrapping the blanket around Bella, I picked Bella up. We all said our goodbyes and returned home.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment and Vote, Bye Lovelies!

    -A