Chapter 11: Poor Carlisle.

I do not own Twilight, this is a fanfiction

~~Edward's POV~~

On the flight back there were lots of stares and questions, a couple people came over and asked what was wrong. Carlisle just said that she was very sick and she was now sleeping. They offered there condolences and left swiftly. I was now carrying my Bella, she was so small in my arms. We were in the car and Carlisle's thoughts were frantic, "What do you think happens Carlisle?" I asked my father. Esme held Carlisle's hand tightly, "Perhaps she overexerted herself or created something that put her in this state." I cuddled my Bella closer, what did she possibly do? 

"Can you fix her darling?" Esme asked her husband, "I'll see, but I think we will just have to wait this out." Esme nodded sadly, "What about her Bugatti?" I asked, to get my mind about my motionless Bella. "Rosalie got it.". We arrived back home and our family was there to greet us. "Oh no! Bella!" Alice said and rushed over to take Bella from my arms, I hissed loudly. Everyone looked at me and I just cuddle Bella closer. 

Emmett came over and rested a hand on my shoulder "She will be okay Eddie boy." He said, I nodded. Rosalie told me to follow her so we could put Bella on a bed. I followed her to the guest room and I placed her gently on the bed. Rose left the room but I stayed, Carlisle came in with his doctors bag. He came to Bella's side and took out a notebook. "I'm going to check her eyes and see if they darken." I nodded, "Edward....?" I knew the unspoken question; if she your mate? 

"I don't know." Carlisle nodded, he looked at her eyes and wrote something quickly in his notebook. "Come downstairs?" He asked I shook my head.

~~Esme's POV~~

Edward had only left Bella's side once to go hunting. It was now Monday and all of his siblings were going back to school, I walked into Bella's room. 

"Edward it is time for school. I'll look after Bella." Edward look like he was going to say no but I quickly added "As your mom I'm telling you to go to school." He nodded and walked down the stairs. I looked a Bella, she looked just fine other than the fact that she was motionless. Carlisle came into the room and kissed me on my cheek, then wrapped an arm around my waist. "Her eyes are pitch black." I nodded she would be dangerous when she woke up. 

I walked Carlisle to his car and kissed him goodbye. I returned to Bella's room to find her gone.

~~Bella's POV~~

I woke up and my throat was hurting, I looked at the clock and realized that 1. I was in the Cullen's house and 2. 

That I must have underestimated my powers 3. That I had to get to school, what can I say I'm punctual. I jumped out the window and landed with a soft thud. I then ran home and got into my Ferrari. I arrived at school with minutes to spare. I quickly arrived at my first class and sat down at my desk. Alice and Jasper arrived and they both tensed, "Get our of here!" Jasper hissed to low for humans to hear. "I'll hunt tonight, I'm not actually that thirsty." 

Jasper just walked to his seat, Alice gave me a hug "I'm glad your okay now Bella! We were so worried!" I nodded, "Sorry."She nodded and sat in her seat besides Jasper.

~~Jasper's POV~~

I am excited for that Bella's okay, but her eyes... She must be so hungry. I took out a piece of paper and wrote down; Bella, I'm sorry about how I acted. I'm glad your okay, but at lunch can you go hunting? For the safety of the students... Jasper.

I was about to give the letter to Bella but Alice took it and wrote her name next to mine, then kissed my cheek. I threw the letter to Bella and she caught it quickly, she nodded. I relaxed. After class, Alice invited Bella to come tonight to our house and I phoned Esme who was freaking out about loosing Bella. At lunch Bella left, to presumably hunt.