Chapter 8: Head over Heels

A/N I do not own Twilight, this is a fanfiction.

~~~~~

~Edward's POV~

Esme had separated the contents of the bag into 10 sandwich bags, enough to last today and Friday. My sibling and I each grabbed a bag and placed it into our book bags. Bella had guessed that we would bring the food to school so she had 'made' french fries, sandwiches, and pizzas. We headed towards the cars and took my Volvo and Rosalie's Ferrari. We drove quickly and arrived at the school's parking lot. Bella was walking towards the school and my heart would skip a beat if it could. I sighed contentedly watching her backside, she turned around and smirked. My siblings chuckled and I ran after Bella at a human pace, "Hey Bella." She smiled "Cullen." I smiled and took her hand, she was surprised but did not pull away "Umm, I was wondering I you maybe wanted to go out and see a movie with me." Bella smirked, "Are you asking me out on a date Cullen?" I nodded and if I could blush I would be red as a tomato. "Pick me up at 8?" She asked me and I nodded like a fool. She walked away her laughter like bells. My siblings came over to me "Eddy's going on a date!" Emmett teased, "Oh! I have the perfect date outfit!" Alice squeaked, I now understood why Bella called her demon pixie. The school day flew passed and I smiled at Bella when we were at the cafeteria. I was now in my room with Alice who was presenting me with different outfit choices. "Alice, you decide they all look gray to me." Alice shook her head "No, this is Quixotic Plum, then this is Stunning Shade then this is Mysterious Mauve." I shrugged "Let's go for Quixotic Plum." Alice nodded and left me to get changed. I quickly did so and walked down to say bye to my family before leaving on my date. "Good luck Edward." Rosalie said quietly, I was very happy about this because I knew Rosalie didn't approve of me being with Bella. After the others said goodbye I went out to my Volvo. I drove to Bella's house to find her sitting in a tree looking at the stars. "Hi Bella" She smiled and hopped out of the tree gracefully. She was wearing a midnight blue dress that Alice would probably call dignity blue or honorable blue or some crazy thing like that.  "Aren't the stars lovely tonight?" She asked me looking up at the twinkling stars. "Hey, umm close your eyes?" She nodded and slowly shut her eyes. I picked her up and ran at vampire speed to a meadow that I had found the first time my family moved here to forks. When we arrived I placed her on the ground. "Wow! Edward this is amazing!" She said lying on the ground and tapping the ground at her side, motioning me to lye down with her. I sighed and looked up at the stars. "Are you a vampire Bella?" She sighed "I'm not saying no." I nodded and we lied down until the moon was at the top of the sky. I picked Bella up "I think it's time you got home." She nodded and closed her eyes. I ran back and placed her on her doorstep. She opened her eyes and opened her door, "Thank you for the amazing night." She said and hesitated before kissing me on my lips. Then Bella, the love of my life walked inside. Bella kissed you! Alice thought, and I laughed and got in my car so I could go home.

~~~~~

A/N I hoped you enjoyed this sappy chapter even though it was short...

Bye lovelies!

       -A

P.S. First persone to comment thier thoughts on the story will get a shoutout in a future chapter!