17: The Tease (Lime)

Start from the beginning

"W-what will we do when I cum?" He whispered, slightly panicked.

"I have tissues in my bag," I informed him, pumping him once more as his pre-cum lubricated his member. He was trying his hardest to hold back the moans and I could tell, which excited me. I could feel the heat pick up in my womanhood, and knew I'd have to deal with it later but right now I was just desperate to see Shoto Todoroki cum.

"I-I'm close," he whispered, clutching the edge of the table as I picked up speed. "Like that- ngh-,"

Keeping one hand pumping on his dick, I rested the other under my chin and my elbow on the table, watching him innocently as his face contorted with pleasure. Hearing his sexy grunting and feeling his thickening dick started to make my panties feel wet with desire. "I'm gonna cum- (y/n)," he breathed, so I quickly brought my other hand down ready to catch his cum.

He ejaculated right into the palm of my hand, his seed being warm and thick. He was breathing heavily and put his head in his hands, his elbows resting on the table. There was a bright pink tint to his cheeks as I saw his member slowly limping. Quickly I found the tissues in my bag, wiping my hand clean but needing to get it under water to remove the stickiness. "How was it?" I teased.

He looked up at me, still red faced but there was a sparkle in his heterochromatic eyes. "It was... good..." he admitted as he pulled up his boxers and jeans. I simply smirked in satisfaction.

"Well, I think I'm going to turn in, I have something of mine I need to take care of now," I whispered, wondering whether he'd understand what I was talking about. He didn't seem to, but then again that didn't surprise me due to the fact he was dense in these situations. "Goodnight, Todoroki!"

"G-goodnight," he mumbled, watching me leave with my bag over my shoulder. Once I was back in my room I indeed took care of my core, whilst thinking about what I just did. Satisfaction at being able to make him feel that way flooded my body, and I was going to make sure that that was the first of many times I would get to see his pleasured expressions and hear his heavenly moans.

After that, the feelings between the two of us began to change. I wasn't sure what the feeling was that was growing inside me, and I chose to ignore it as I was just desperate to see his pleasured face again. It was merely a few days later, when Iida, Midoriya, Ochaco, Tsu, Todoroki and I were all sparring in the gym to train when another special interaction happened. All throughout training he sent me funny looks, and was awkward around me which only spurred me on.

Once we were all tired out it was a unanimous decision to head back to Heights Alliance. I watched the boys walk away, one boy in particular, and saw them head into the male changing rooms. I watched Todoroki disappear into one of the changing cubicles inside when a mischievous smirk appeared on my face. "You coming, (y/n)?" I heard Tsu voice.

"Nah, I think I'm going to stay here and train my legs a little more. You girls head back, I'll see you back in the common room," I dismissed them. They waved and headed into the girls changing room.

I waited a moment to make sure they wouldn't come back into the gym, and when I decided it was safe, I headed into the boys changing room. As the three of them were in cubicles, I was able to move around the room effortlessly and quietly. I reached the particular cubicle I memorised Todoroki going into, and tried picking the lock quietly. I heard rustling from inside the cubicle, and suddenly the lock undid itself, revealing a topless Todoroki. He looked at me with surprise, before I pushed him back in and locked the door behind me.

"What are you-," he hissed but I shushed him, not wanting Midoriya or Iida to hear us. "(y-y/n)!" He breathed when he felt what I was doing. I had my hand up against his crotch again, and was rubbing him through his hero suit trousers.